My website

Anij

Reaction score
I'm currently building my first Website Please take a minute to look around :D ( FYI some of my pages DO have background music on them )

I'm trying to think up a good domain name so I can switch off my current "yucky" webspace. Suggestions are welcome - I want to have both SMA and something like "hoh", or "deaf" in the name ... but how the heck I'm going to combine them is totally beyond me :dunno:

Thanks for sharing.. its great website..
wow.. got me goose bumps.. my heart went out for those SMA babies.. who gained their wings and others too.. you too..

you are blessed..
:hugs:

How touching!

I will have to read up on this affliction. I was not aware before you brought it to our attention. Thank you for your educating us!

Not bad for starter...very nice and clean looking site and value of informations....I am sure you will improve lot over the time. That how I start build websites in early days...

Anij: Nice informative website. Why not create a seperate deaf website, then link all websites together to create a network?

What so such beautiful website..... Made me heart touched... Felt heart goes out for child who have sma. Wonderful Education for everyones listening your statements situations. How's so important... Needs spreading everyones about your website and adversting them. How's so seriouis about SMA's details informaiton request.

I don't really know much about SMA, your beautiful website give me a better understanding.

It is touch my heart to read it. Your website is great as it is.

I wanted to say thank you to everyone that has visited my website ! Origionally I started the website to keep people up to date on the squares I was making for C.O.L.E.'s Quilts ,and to help friends and family understand a little more about Spinal Muscular Athropy (SMA) . It's only been in the last few weeks that I've added the Deaf/Hoh section ... so that's why it looks a little out of place right now - I'm working on it though :type:

Thanks again to everyone who took a little bit of time to look around my site, and maybe even visited some links so they could "meet" some of these amazing, brave, heroic kids and their familes !

Thanks !!!

Back