My walnut coco bread i made the other day

Vorsia

Reaction score
I made it something I will sell hopefully when I get my bakery I want sell rustic .. foods yummy ..

Attachments

• IMG_0063.JPG
    IMG_0063.JPG
    755.9 KB · Views: 19
Looks good ! I never heard of walnut coco bread. I am willing to give it a try.

It does taste good. It is popular in Jamaica. I learned about it when I moved to Texas. I love coconut.

Hope you will sell it. It looks so pretty.

Was dreaming about making some Gingerbread last night...love the smell when it's baking.

Makes my mouth drool!!! yummmmmyyyy!!!

I didn't knew you like to bake Mama Vorsia, I am so impressed you want to own your bakery! Kudos to you, girl!

Fuzzy

It looks delicious. When I look up the recipe none of them look as yummy as yours.

But you know what I find when I use other, non wheat flours? stuff is so much sweeter and often the cake is somewhat gummy.

Fuzzy

ps
I mean if the cake is fresh it taste as it should. but the next day is soooo much sweeter, ick. why??

Fuzzy

Gluten-free cooking does take some trial and error. I find that 1-to-1 flour is the closest to regular wheat flour but even that needs a little tweaking.

But you know what I find when I use other, non wheat flours? stuff is so much sweeter and often the cake is somewhat gummy.

Fuzzy
Try to play around with the wet ingredients less wet ingredients .

When I first read the title to this thread I thought it was going to be talking about walnut/cocoa bread rather than walnut/coconut. Wonder if that combination would be good?

I bet that bread made your place smell wonderful, Vorsia, and was just delicious!:)

Back