My Trip to Turkey: (pictures)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheri

Prayers for my dad.
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sorry that I haven't been around to post the pictures of my trip to Turkey, I've been real busy for the past weeks now, so here they are. ;)

This is Ephesus:

Picture028.jpg

Picture027.jpg

Picture026.jpg

Picture025.jpg

Picture030.jpg

Picture035.jpg

More coming:

Wow, pictures are so beautiful. I'm glad that you're safe in USA and I hope you have great time in Turkey!

Those are great pictures, I would like to view the old ruins in person someday too.:)

Pictures of the house of Virgin Mary:

Picture050.jpg

Picture051.jpg

Picture053.jpg

Picture052.jpg

Pictures of the sea near the hotel:

Picture020.jpg

Picture047.jpg

Picture018-1.jpg

Picture081.jpg

Picture101.jpg

Picture098.jpg

Picture099.jpg

Picture113.jpg

I took 113 pictures, but I'm only going to posted a few which I already did... ;)

Thanks Bottesini and WhisperHorse! ;)

Whoa! LOL Nice pictures, Cheri. :D

I am curious, what it is feel like when you were in Turkey ?

Awesome pics! My mom went to Turkey very recently too. She went to Istanbul and Cappadocia. Where did you go??

Whoa! LOL Nice pictures, Cheri. :D

I am curious, what it is feel like when you were in Turkey ?

I know the pictures are pretty huge. :lol: It felt like I was in Florida :lol: I stayed in Kusadasi, It was sure beautiful there. ;)

Cheri, those are some very gorgous pictures, especially those near the sea. I've always wanted to visit Turkey. I am getting inspired :)

Awesome pics! My mom went to Turkey very recently too. She went to Istanbul and Cappadocia. Where did you go??

I flew in Istanbul before I flew out to Izmir, Istanbul's airport was horrible, I had such a hard time. I stayed in Kusadasi, Turkey. ;)

I flew in Istanbul before I flew out to Izmir, Istanbul's airport was horrible, I had such a hard time. I stayed in Kusadasi, Turkey. ;)

what happened?

Cheri, those are some very gorgous pictures, especially those near the sea. I've always wanted to visit Turkey. I am getting inspired :)

Thanks!! You'll love it but it's a long flight to Turkey :giggle:

what happened?

It's a long story....When I arrived to Turkey, I couldn't find the visa booth, I kept asking for help and nobody helped me I thought I'll never get out of this airport, then got my baggages, and couldn't find the check in desk for the Turkish airlines, their airport is so confusing. Then when I arrived to Izmir, they forgot to put my bags on board.

Then the day I was to depart from Turkey, they kept asking me questions who packed my bags, what's in my bags etc etc. I went through so much securities, even if I'm an American citizen. it's crazy!! When I got to New York, I had to go through the homeland security, I had to write down what I brought from Turkey, the reason I visited Turkey, how much I spend in Turkey, how much money I'm bringing in the USA. :ugh:

Thanks!! You'll love it but it's a long flight to Turkey :giggle:

Yes, I hear its a long flight 18+ hours depending on lay overs etc.. I am glad you had great time minus all the hassels getting through the airports and your home safe too :)

It's a long story....When I arrived to Turkey, I couldn't find the visa booth, I kept asking for help and nobody helped me I thought I'll never get out of this airport, then got my baggages, and couldn't find the check in desk for the Turkish airlines, their airport is so confusing. Then when I arrived to Izmir, they forgot to put my bags on board.

Then the day I was to depart from Turkey, they kept asking me questions who packed my bags, what's in my bags etc etc. I went through so much securities, even if I'm an American citizen. it's crazy!! When I got to New York, I had to go through the homeland security, I had to write down what I brought from Turkey, the reason I visited Turkey, how much I spend in Turkey, how much money I'm bringing in the USA. :ugh:

:-o well at least you're back in USA in one piece! Welcome home :wave:

Hi, Cheri and welcome back. Thanks for uploading pictures of those ruins.

:-o well at least you're back in USA in one piece! Welcome home :wave:

My dad kept texting me at the arriving of JFK airport if I'm on the America soil. What a crazy worried dad I have. :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back