My top favorite tv shows are recommended for you to watch

FutureGame2100

Reaction score
I did not have enough time to say. I picked random of TV show box dvd from Amazon or Best Buy. I bought those TV shows with box dvds. I thought those TV shows are pretty sucked. On other hand, those TV shows gave me a lot of times to crack up. I was surprised how I pick a good TV show without reading many comments to smell something wrong. Now, I am giving between 4 to 5 stars on them. What are my top favorite TV shows?

- The Big Bang Theory (5/5 Stars) = those nerdy guys knew everything about the science and math and hooked up with a pretty blonde girl. The each of episode in Season 3rd of Big Bang keep cracking me up at all the times than 1st and 2nd season. I wish I could marry to Kaley Cuoco since she is single alone in the world.

- The Weeds (4.5/5 Stars) = the Mary's family has many journeys into bad situation and escaped from those evil people to look for them. Mary is like a MILF weed as doper. Her two kids are pretty funny and had a great dialogues in each episode. Of course, Sho is there in 1st season or 2nd season of the Weeds. I'm not quite sure which it is for her. Now, I have a master collection of Weeds blu rays. I can't wait to watch the Season 6 of Weeds within next a few month later.

- How I meet your mother (5/5) = Those famous people are great in my favorite TV Show. Every situtation is about crazy relationship, funny happens, and etc. I believe in the fifth season they smoked a lot of whole episodes in real life, then quitting smokiong to next sequeal of the season. Some of my friends kept asking me for borrowing mine of those collection DVDs. You must watch it with your free time. :)

- Simpson (5/5) = Of course, this was my top favorite TV show because I was a young kid since I watched too much on many episodes of the Simpsons. I collected all seasons of the Simpsons dvd box sets. Now, I have first to thirteen seasons of the Simpsons. Basic on your knowledge to earn a lot of funnies on first step on the Simpson of 1st season to become your favorite TV show. In addition, everyone loves the Simpsons, too.

- Spartcus: Blood of Sands (4.5/5) = I bought it last month from the Best Buy for my birthday. This Spartcus TV show is amazing, unique, and crazy with heavy gore bloods. It contains a show full of nudity, killing contents, and advanced English in their convestration, and enough time to know the history happen in the hard fighting and a huge battles with our greatness lights.

- Park and Recreation (?/?) = I will wait for shipping a brand new Park and Recreation 1st season from the Amazon website. I hope it should be arrived by in this week.

My overall reviews on these my top favorite TV Shows to be within 4.5 rates of star. You might like it from my above recommended TV show. There is no false tongue here.

Back