My three children. any others want to share photos of their family?

Babyblue

Reaction score
2209758830_52cbdcedca.jpg

I come in peace!!

2209788460_3909b38a71.jpg

Had to stop for a pose!

2209007053_3f8392c5e7.jpg

Rock on Baby!

Your kids are cute! I will share mine later cuz the camera is at my hubby's work and we need to download the pics into the cpu.

Your children are beautiful!

I dont have any recent pics of my two daughters but will look around.

Keep this thread going - love to see pics of children :)

Your kids are cute! I will share mine later cuz the camera is at my hubby's work and we need to download the pics into the cpu.

Thanks Shel, :ty:

I will add some of me and my hubby soon. I hope you guys have some pictures to share.

Your children are beautiful!

I dont have any recent pics of my two daughters but will look around.

Keep this thread going - love to see pics of children :)

Me too! I love looking at pictures in general.

Aw your three children are beautiful, thanks for sharing it.

Awwww...

these pictures are sooo adorable.. Im on my Laptop.. most of my pictures has download into my other cpu! soo I will have to transfer some to here or use that PC and use it here :)

sneak in.. I will upload 2 pix.. one of me with my baby 4 yrs old son.. and my daughter who always think she's so beautiful model! self portrait! I got to admit she is! my oldest... which I could slow her down from growing up into teenager too fast! 14 years old!

Wendy

Attachments

• Picture 2.jpg
    Picture 2.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 14
  • 015.JPG
    015.JPG
    56.9 KB · Views: 16
Awwww...

these pictures are sooo adorable.. Im on my Laptop.. most of my pictures has download into my other cpu! soo I will have to transfer some to here or use that PC and use it here :)

sneak in.. I will upload 2 pix.. one of me with my baby 4 yrs old son.. and my daughter who always think she's so beautiful model! self portrait! I got to admit she is! my oldest... which I could slow her down from growing up into teenager too fast! 14 years old!

Wendy

Cute pictures! 14 Yrs old.. I'm not looking forward to the teenage years LOL.

My daughter is almost 11 (even tough she is 10, she always wants to correct me and say "I'm almost 11"

my brown headed son is 9

my blond headed son is 8

LOL I think her Dad has that covered. He tells me he is going to keep a shot gun by the door when the boys start coming over LOL

you too LOL

my man does the same.. he even embrassed her when her bf came over, and im like oooo teasing them sometimes and they would be embrassing.. i said dont want be embrassing, then start earn money and learn how to go out have fun... nothing is free but parents watching you guys at home! :)

Wendy

2199100282_b40f909c5f.jpg

My husband! Isn't he scary looking or what!

I can rarely get a decent picture of him because he always makes faces for the camera. LOL

Cute pictures! 14 Yrs old.. I'm not looking forward to the teenage years LOL.

My daughter is almost 11 (even tough she is 10, she always wants to correct me and say "I'm almost 11"

my brown headed son is 9

my blond headed son is 8

My daughter is almost 11 too. She is into all the preteen stuff like Hannah Montana, glitter make up, and having a personal diary.

I am looking for pics in the cpu now..brb

Awwww...

Wendy

wow your children grow up really fast. Your daughter looks so much like you

Back