My thoughts on Deaf Education

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beach girl is the only one of you guys to contribute posts regarding this, and hence I consider this a high quality post.

And who's the one who started all this... :hmm:

the people that bashed Sheila rather than appreciate what she was saying?

And you'd rather argue with a teenager than having anything new to say yourself.... It's not strictly necessary to attend every argument to which you're invited.

Thank you, mother.

Don't worry, this time, all of these posts are on topic. We are talking about deaf education. And we have a few deaf students showing off their education.

Conclusion?

Deaf education is something that we need to work on. :D

:h5:

the people that bashed Sheila rather than appreciate what she was saying?

As far as I am aware, nobody bashed her. We let her know she crossed the line, not bashing.

Surely an intelligent one such as yourself can read and put 2 and 2 together.

(Yes, I was also able to design this post into your mathematical thinking style.)

As far as I am aware, nobody bashed her. We let her know she crossed the line, not bashing.

Surely an intelligent one such as yourself can read and put 2 and 2 together.

(Yes, I was also able to design this post into your mathematical thinking style.)

It appears to me that Sheila is the one that did the bashing...of a deaf poster's grammar. Totally uncalled for.

You know, I've gotten into my fair share of stupid arguments, so I'm not claiming to be above this nonsense, but holy cow ! Everybody involved in this schoolyard brawl deserves detention. Everybody.

You know, I've gotten into my fair share of stupid arguments, so I'm not claiming to be above this nonsense, but holy cow ! Everybody involved in this schoolyard brawl deserves detention. Everybody.

We all need some good fun once in a while. Liven it up.

I think all the sand got kicked out of the sandbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back