My thoughts on Deaf Education

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do realize that 17 year olds can vote in primary elections? And that 2011 is a non election year...but what does that have to with anything? You are the one who can say aye or nay, and while you act like a 10 year old, you are legally adult.

Like I said, you aren't old enough to vote. Or to form a reasonable opinion on anything. Get back to me when your frontal lobe has completely developed and you are able to actually apply that intelligence you are so convinced you have.

I guess you are having a bit of difficulty with the short term memory, as well, since you apparently don't remember attempting to cast your vote in a previous post.

Someone let me know when the children have gone to bed so we can engage in adult conversationl.

Psst, Jillio. You can put the children to bed. It's called the ignore feature. I use it often and it does wonders! Shuts those children right up, I tell you! :giggle:

*yawns*

I guess it's also time for the old hags to go to sleep as well, eh? Can't let us youngsters affect your health too much, so sleep well :) Lemme grab some midnight snack first...reading all of those fireworks going off on AD sure made my young-self very hungry!!! ;) :) :)

*yawns*

I guess it's also time for the old hags to go to sleep as well, eh? Lemme grab some midnight snack first...reading all of those fireworks going off on AD sure made me hungry!!! ;) :) :)

Then we will all say good night to you! And your little buddy.

okay i think children is already in bed by my time <.<

And people wonder why it is that the oralist A.G. Bell types are disliked!:laugh2: Shame they didn't learn any social skills along with that speech!

Oh, that's so sad that we had to have that long example tonight. :shock:

Isn't it though. I think even the A.G. Bad org would be embarrassed by the show their poster kids are putting on tonight.

go sleep before your old brain suffer from a possible stroke from reading any more "offensive" posts. ^_^

go sleep before your old brain suffer from a possible stroke from reading any more "offensive" posts. ^_^

Shame you didn't learn any social skills with those speech skills of yours.:lol:

@Jillio, yours needs to rehabilitate, go sleep great grandma,

Do you think you are offending me with the old jokes? It just shows that you have a very low level of maturity.:laugh2: Surely someone as smart as you claim to be can do better than that!

few would. Not age but mentally yes.

Life and age are full of uncertainties, however one thing that's certain is the above is not applicable to anyone that commented on this forum, at least not the biggest hag here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back