My suggest is for XBOX 360 & Playstation 3

FutureGame2100

Reaction score
My thread wish that both the XBOX 360 and Playstation 3 should play together through online games. Why not we vote for it? :D

It's up to Microsoft and Sony. Microsoft and Sony need to make an agreement in order to make a partnership for shared online network. I believed it never happened because Microsoft and Sony do care about the profits rather than share it with other company.

Yeah, some people complained about it. I can wait for up to them to have more dicussions about the future happens.

There already have for all Wii, Xbox and PS3 together on few games via online so far.

There already have for all Wii, Xbox and PS3 together on few games via online so far.

Yet, that is VERY rare. most games won't run on the same server for different systems. It's all about competitive.

It's up to Microsoft and Sony. Microsoft and Sony need to make an agreement in order to make a partnership for shared online network. I believed it never happened because Microsoft and Sony do care about the profits rather than share it with other company.

Well, Halo (any versions) for Windows and 360X. So both can't play around each thru online network.

Both from M$. It's dont make sense to me.

Someone who misinform Halo for Windows and 360X. He has no idea about high ended games..

Look at xbox 360 and windows Shadowrun can play eachothers online.

Please dont speaking for xbox gamers included me.. thanks..

Someone who misinform Halo for Windows and 360X. He has no idea about high ended games..

Look at xbox 360 and windows Shadowrun can play eachothers online.

Please dont speaking for xbox gamers included me.. thanks..

You don't know how to use quote?

Should I believe you? Never.

Again, Shadowrun is not Halo. Learn how to read careful. Stupid troll.

(this refer #7 and #11)

Yawn... Someone didn't give the specify explain why cross-platform of PC and Console can't play online, nor source or whatever due he has no evidence nor experince with hi-ended PC/ Console gamings..

So I didn't ask Someone to believe me. I already provide the link of why MSFT killed cross-platform @ post #8 than give misinform like #7 without source nor example. I really dont care if he doesn't believe me or Source. thats his problem. Unless He give an explain with his point or source. then don't mis-speaking for XBOX gamers including me about between halo and cross-platform.

Back