My school project and some questions for u :D

Fionaa

Reaction score
Hey y'all I'm doing a project in English and for that I wanted to ask you some questions. You don't have to answer If you don't feel comfortable with it so don't feel pressured! :) So I wanted to ask how you feel in the community and what things help you the most in your life. Also what are things that you miss the most if your loss of hearing came from an accident? Byee I love y'all and I hope you're doing well!

What would you rate yourself from 1 to 10?

Who rejected you last?

What has been the worst thing you've done while drunk?

My personal experiences;
q; how do l feel in the community?
a; l wish there were more local deaf community as l have lots to offer, we have almost zero deaf community where l live
q; what things have helped me most in life?
a; l never worry about what others think of me
q; what would l miss if loss of hearing came fast from accident?
a; l actually dont think l would miss anything- im still the same person and losing my hearing hasnt changed that. l can still do anything l want to do in life,...its just more of a challenge to do them.

Who rejected you last?

now you have got me curious about what was the worst thing you've done while drunk lol...come on, spill the beans lol
me...iv never been drunk..i'm a good girl..not ...lol...
l think the worst thing l did when drunk was l told a family member the wedding present he bought us was rubbish lol..l had forgotten what he had given us, when he asked if l like it. lol.

Hey y'all I'm doing a project in English and for that I wanted to ask you some questions. You don't have to answer If you don't feel comfortable with it so don't feel pressured! :) So I wanted to ask how you feel in the community and what things help you the most in your life. Also what are things that you miss the most if your loss of hearing came from an accident? Byee I love y'all and I hope you're doing well!
Hey Fionaa, you never stated whether you're hearing or deaf, teenagers!!!.:zzz:

The thing I miss most is my damn hearing full stop!, but seriously just having normal chats with people without any struggling to catch ever word.

Who rejected you last?

I rate myself 10 out of 10, because I'm awesome!.

My dog Bonnie, when I called her in from the garden, she decided she wanted to stay out longer. :laugh2:

Letting all four tires down on my friends car, why I did that I had no idea.:rofl:

Who rejected you last?

5 out of 10
My baby boy, I wanted a hug and he push me away.
Forgot how to breath, got naked and passed out from lack of oxygen. I was at a party with 14 other people. Never got drunk again after that.

5 out of 10
My baby boy, I wanted a hug and he push me away.
Forgot how to breath, got naked and passed out from lack of oxygen. I was at a party with 14 other people. Never got drunk again after that.
*your 10 out of 10..l remember once a dr said to me every single human being is 10 out of 10 because million of sperm raced to fertilizer your mothers egg and you won...we are all 10 out 10
*dont think my son every let me hug him..
*got naked when drunk lol..that must have been some party lol....

Drink enough and the hearing part becomes extremely selective. Drink some more and it no longer matters.

I'm pretty comfortable with the kids in my community. They aren't judgemental and are happy to be taught ASL . Most of the adults on the other hand tend to just ignore me. There aren't many deaf Or Hard Of Hearing people or a deaf community where I live (or I haven't found any). They know I can't hear and will say huh? Can you repeat that a lot and they don't want to deal with it so they just stick their nose up and walk on by like they are the better species.Its pretty lonely but after a while it is the new normal and I won't ever beg someone to understand or care how I feel much less talk to me so I let them just walk on by. There are a handful of great people though who are very helpful and understanding. It's these people I refer to as neighbors and friends..They are what neighbors should be.They are there when I need them it doesn't matter if I just want to talk, hang out or just being friendly. My hearing loss was gradual at first but a surgical error made me lose a lot really fast which made me deaf so I can relate to the last question. It bothered me a lot and I was really frustrated because My speech turned really bad really fast and people couldn't understand what I was saying. They were also quickly getting annoyed by this once they realized I really couldn't hear myself.By this time I was a great lip reader already so I was ok and understanding a big chunk of what was said but of course people still had to do the are you really deaf tests.. can you hear me now? LOL..I couldn't sing anymore either because I couldn't hear myself so I was angry/ frustrated and really annoyed that I couldn't make things work. I have Cochlear Implant now so I can sing again but it's definitely not the same as regular hearing so I miss singing, Music ( the old fashioned kind) my normal voice and my friends who dropped off because they couldn't understand.

Read through late onset deafness under our world our culture, and there is a thread here some where for students to ask and post questions for honest answers, some people like to play :smoking: :naughty:and you can find questions already answered :applause:research requires a lot of reading before you ask questions :type:

For those like my father who lost part of his hearing overnight its very hard on him. he loved his music. He adapted. However its still hard on him.

Anything can be researched. Esepcially with this internet we all have. In my time research was chasing books at the library which was not welcome. Find the little card catalog and then find the book. Toss all that. Start at one end and slowly go through the sheliving until you find books pertaining to your research needs. Haul out a dozen. Catty Corner somewhere deep and start reading. It will be a while.

A very long time ago, I had a dear english teacher who demanded a research paper. With a group of subjects. Computers happened to be on that group.

I started writing. in about 28 minutes towards end of class I turned in a 4 page research paper on computers and told her thats what you grade and put up as the assigned project before I left. Two things happened.

First...

" you did not do any research?" OFCN. I had a sufficient range of a life time of reaserch at 40 year sold back then having been interested in that subject for over 30 watching them evolve.

Second....

"You cannot do this to me." and then tossed the paper into the trash can. I told her at my age I cannot be bothered to stress over the F grade she is putting into the grade book. Its not as valuable as doing something important in the real world when mistakes are fatal.
\
She turned purple. Such anger. That was the end of our classes there too. Why was I even there? Well in college if you scored too low on ACT that they use for admissions they like to send you to remedial something until you are taught enough to do well in college. It was a experience being old enough to be "Daddy" to the other 20 in that class room. And that turned in to a pretty... nice time with the others who were gracious with me despite our age differences. I learned a few things in there that year.

Back