My run away father is a cross-dresser.

Reaction score
My father found requested to be friends with me on Facebook but, thought he was a ugly woman. Then, he called and talked to my Sister and says I'm becoming a woman. No disrespect but, we laughed and he said his new name is Brawinn Love-Lace. He had given up his name we knew David Wayne Broussard. A lot to take in from a man? you haven't seen in nine years. Last I heard, he/she had went to jail for a cop beating setting back the sex change. A few years early, dad says we have two brothers with a woman he met and left after four years. Do I have two mothers now?

apparently so, and i guess he wants to be your 'mom' like he /now she wants to be part of your life, its a kind of love...a real love...not the sort of 'love' that 'society' tells you about,, its none of society's business...give her a chance...after all you're still his/her blood...

look i married a man who after 30yrs tells me he his gay so that means 30yrs not true to himself which makes our married life a sham,he should come out years ago to little to late now....your dad/mum what ever has come out of closet he wants be part of your life and he being true to himself,respect

it all very problematic,such is life not straighforward...he got a parent a mother / father or both,his dads sexuality not the offsprings problems,although he got make sure his mother dont have 5o'clock shadow when they all out together he got look femine

First your schizophrenic mother, and now your father. And someone undergoing gender reassignment is not a cross dresser. That's entirely different.

It's not really prudent to slam your family out in public to a group of strangers like this.

And besides the deaf people who reside here, the thousands of casual strangers reading this.

My father found requested to be friends with me on Facebook but, thought he was a ugly woman. Then, he called and talked to my Sister and says I'm becoming a woman. No disrespect but, we laughed and he said his new name is Brawinn Love-Lace. He had given up his name we knew David Wayne Broussard. A lot to take in from a man? you haven't seen in nine years. Last I heard, he/she had went to jail for a cop beating setting back the sex change. A few years early, dad says we have two brothers with a woman he met and left after four years. Do I have two mothers now?

aylpwm.jpg

This is who you claim to be your father?

Now, although you didn't think about it, you make it very easy for any ill intentioned person to track you down also, as you even put your photo up in public.

A good rule is not to say anything about others that you don't want to backfire on you.

I'm a open person. I talk my feelings no matter whatever it is. I put things out there for input. You can have your feelings, I don't mind if you disagree. If didn't want to know what other people thought I wouldn't say anything on AD.

Bottesini This is who you claim to be your father? [/quote said:
Ah,no,weird. My dad is half black and not that ugly.

Last edited:

Whatever his situation, at least he's trying to reach out to you. No one's perfect and maybe a lot of his problems came from his identity confusion. You could at last meet him half way. Even if you don't fully reconnect, you could try to maintain some kind of relationship. His absence may have had to do with him, and what he was going through, and wanting to spare you and your siblings of that. You won't know until you try. If it doesn't work out, for whatever reason, at least you gave it a chance. There's a saying, "Where mercy is given, mercy is shown..."

Laura

Regardless she is still your parent, that will never ever change or be replaced and you may not understand, agree or like what is going on, but if you love your parent you be there for them no matter what odds are placed in front of you two.

Back