My Protein ...

sonocativo

Reaction score
Well, I get a text from my daughter tonight... she is a lot like me with her humor.
So she starts off saying I stink... so, I text back and so on... then she says , Alex ( my son, her little brother ) will now be known as Uncle Alex.

Ok, OK Wait, WHAT?

She has ovarian cysts and only a 2% chance of ever getting pregnant... and so here, she makes me out to be OLD....

Id rather she didnt have kids... but its her life.

Oh wow, congratulation to be grandpa. :lol:

Make sense because you are getting older, also surprise, my father hasn't become grandpa yet.

I was joking . :giggle:
It will even be heated and cooled.... his little paradise... we got it all planned out with what he wants. plus having comfort in summer and winter as well.
It will be awesome with the fake fireplace heater, a mini ac unit, mini fridge for cool drinks when friends are over... it will be a home away from home...lol

You just got 2% chanced! You should get a lottery ticket today :lol: Congrats man!

It will even be heated and cooled.... his little paradise... we got it all planned out with what he wants. plus having comfort in summer and winter as well.
It will be awesome with the fake fireplace heater, a mini ac unit, mini fridge for cool drinks when friends are over... it will be a home away from home...lol

fea_treehouse_treetop06_0414_1.jpg

I like this treehouse and I would like it better it was on the ground. LOL! That is going to be one cool treehouse ! :)

fea_treehouse_treetop06_0414_1.jpg

I like this treehouse and I would like it better it was on the ground. LOL!
well, that wouldnt be called a treehouse would it... lol
I think his would be with siding to match the house? But I do like the natural rustic look as well.

Well, I get a text from my daughter tonight... she is a lot like me with her humor.
So she starts off saying I stink... so, I text back and so on... then she says , Alex ( my son, her little brother ) will now be known as Uncle Alex.

Ok, OK Wait, WHAT?

She has ovarian cysts and only a 2% chance of ever getting pregnant... and so here, she makes me out to be OLD....

Id rather she didnt have kids... but its her life.

Aw, congrats on your daughter's news! New babies are so exciting. Hoping all goes well and she has a smooth pregnancy.

well, that wouldnt be called a treehouse would it... lol
I think his would be with siding to match the house? But I do like the natural rustic look as well.

It would have to be on a very short tree for me ! :lol: I love the natural rustic look too. My house in Berkeley was a saltbox house that was build in the 1800's . I had a woodstove put in and there was forest scene of a deer in the woods on both side. I also had a claws bathtub put in and I had photos of Native American hanging on the wall. I really loved my little rustic house. It was only 700 plus sq. ft. and had a nice size kitchen. I didn't mind the bedroom being small as you only use them for sleeping. The kitchen is the heart of the house . I heard that it hasn't been taken care of very good . :( I came out ahead when I told the house . :)

It would have to be on a very short tree for me ! :lol: I love the natural rustic look too. My house in Berkeley was a saltbox house that was build in the 1800's . I had a woodstove put in and there was forest scene of a deer in the woods on both side. I also had a claws bathtub put in and I had photos of Native American hanging on the wall. I really loved my little rustic house. It was only 700 plus sq. ft. and had a nice size kitchen. I didn't mind the bedroom being small as you only use them for sleeping. The kitchen is the heart of the house . I heard that it hasn't been taken care of very good . :( I came out ahead when I told the house . :)

I can't remember if I ever saw a post about why you left. But am wondering about that as from posts you have made about it I get the impression that you loved it.

When you come from a family like mine it is natural to think of grandparents as being older. Both my folks were born when their parents were older and then they had me when they were older. So, my grandparents were in their 70's when I was born!

When you come from a family like mine it is natural to think of grandparents as being older. Both my folks were born when their parents were older and then they had me when they were older. So, my grandparents were in their 70's when I was born!
Yikes!

Back