My poor dog is peeing is blood! :(

It is possible that the excess protein is just due to the infection/inflammation. There are a lot of different reasons, some that have nothing to do with the kidneys. that your vet should be ruling out. Has he done an xray or ultrasound?

Some bacterial infections are harder to beat than others. How is the dog doing now?

Yes Finaly had an x ray and a MIR when he when to the vet and the vet ran some blood tests . We where at the vets for a little over 2 hours , there was so much blood in Finaly urine the vets could not tell if he had urine an infection as the machine use to test the urine could not read the urine sample
Thank you for asking about my doggie!

hope he is doing better. I have two pets with health problems, an epileptic chihuahua and a cat with hyperthyroidism. Vets can really be expensive, but you do what you have to do, my animals are family!

oh, the kennel cough is a bad news. That is so tough one to deal with any medicines.
Well, you have to keep your dog away from any dogs for a very long time.

hope he is doing better. I have two pets with health problems, an epileptic chihuahua and a cat with hyperthyroidism. Vets can really be expensive, but you do what you have to do, my animals are family!

My dog is a hearing dog so my vet give me a 50% discount of almost everything! This sure does help me in a help like this! My bill would had been almost $400 instead of $200! Some vets will give a discount if you have two pets. There vet clinics that are for people are having a hard time with money.

For your information:

MRI can reveal a dog's stomach problem if it is reversed stomach. It is a well-known for improper food care. Many vet business cannot afford to have a MRI. A very few of them have one in their business. Unfortunately, an x-ray and an extracted needle often failed to find the result. But, the x-ray can reveal other issues, not the reversed stomach. A dog could die in a week or less if it has a reversed stomach. Most dogs can't express if they have stomach pains.

I learned some new things that I didn't know about these stuff before. I don't even trust some dog food cans because of the animal downers. It is tough for any of us to find the right dog food brands. Let's hope that your dog feels better soon the better.

Back