My Photoshop Work

x{Kaye}x

Reaction score
This is most of my photoshop work. Enjoy! And be sure to use anything you like. :shock:

UnderTheEarth's Gallery

(UnderTheEarth is my username on that site. And my signature is also some of my own work.)

That's a lot of Photoshop work, you've done really good. :thumb:

It is... a blue topaz I think. It's a class ring, but I liked the December birthstone, instead of the Emerald which is my actual birthstone.

It is... a blue topaz I think. It's a class ring, but I liked the December birthstone, instead of the Emerald which is my actual birthstone.

Cool. May girl, eh? My brother is an Emerald boy as well. The Tanzanite is pretty nice too. I have a couple of these in my stash, but no Emerald.

Good work on the other stuff you had in there :)

Oh thank you everyone for the praise! If you want anything, use it. And I may take some requests for anyone who wants a personalized background. Just let me know what resolution your screen is and what you'd like your background of. Also, I can make you some banners or avatars.

JClarke, my camera is a Kodak Easy Share M863. But the only photo I took with this camera was my profile picture, the one with my class ring.

All the photos I've used on my photoshop are photos from Google searches or fan sites.

lol at iballoon's comment: "marry me"

totally priceles..

by the way, nice work. I have deviantart as well.

Back