my pet turtle ran away

Tetris

Reaction score
i can not find him in my room. worst of all my brother is freaken out about it. like an one inch turtle is going to bite his balls off..

i think the 10 gallon is to small for him. this is teh second time the motherfucker has gotton out.

ah, maybe god punish you after what your dad did to the squirrel ....... :ugh:

I'm sure the turtle has found a better home than your house lol

Originally posted by Tetris
i can not find him in my room. worst of all my brother is freaken out about it. like an one inch turtle is going to bite his balls off..

i think the 10 gallon is to small for him. this is teh second time the motherfucker has gotton out.

I hope turtle going to bite your balls and knock you out, turtle will find new home better than you because your turtle pissed off with you coz you always bullshit

Re: Re: my pet turtle ran away

Originally posted by LuLu
I hope turtle going to bite your balls and knock you out, turtle will find new home better than you because your turtle pissed off with you coz you always bullshit
:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Originally posted by Steel
I'm sure the turtle has found a better home than your house lol

HAHAH true I think your turtle have to escape to avoid you to find a warm and nice place to comfortable !!

:rofl:

My brother was bit by a snapping turtle once. I also found a trapped turtle once. It was stuck in a pipe where the water faucet was for my outdoor swimming pool. I decided to take it far away in a park that was 2 miles away. One week later, my dog ran off and brought back that exact same turtle!

how do you know if its the same turtle. those damn turtles look the same.

turtle found. brothers clothes. he is currently bitching me out as i type this.

next time, if you can't find your turtle, make sure your mom isn't cooking your turtle for turtle soup.....

What if your turtle was planning some way to morph into a human size, two legged walking, talking, musclar turtle like "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" and beat the crap out of you someday?!?! :shock:

:rofl: Ralf has a temper problem, so if Tertis insults something about him, he is SURE to beat the flying crap outta him!

Back