My Pee Is Clear!

AJ

Reaction score
so today i drank almost 2 liters of water and when i peed it was totally clear. i was like...dude that is so cool.

just thought i would share that with everyone

umm...being a student nurse. If your pee is any other color than yellow - that's not normal! Lol.

Oh Ok, Am I supposed to say Congratulations? And if your pee turns green are you going to run and scream? *screams, I had a MOLDY pee!* :giggle:

it was the coolest thing ever. im trying to drink more so i can do it again.

i noticed when i drink no water for a long time my pee is like dark yellow, when i drink water and soda its like medium yellow. only water is like clear.

Well, if drinking soooo much water, the urine can become clear. I know, cuz I've tried it and the yellow becomes lighter and lighter til clear. When stop drinking water for like 6 hours, the yellow comes back. I really think nothing is wrong with AJ's urine if it becomes clear after drinking a LOT of water.

Cheri said:
Oh Ok, Am I supposed to say Congratulations? And if your pee turns green are you going to run and scream? *screams, I had a MOLDY pee!* :giggle:

no

but if my pee turns red im going to be concerned

That's because when you drink too much water, your body just passes it through your system. The short, nutshell version.

TweetyBird said:
:lol: i am sowwy that i am laugh but there is nutthin wrong..

i dont care if u laugh at this post. its supposed to be something to laugh at.

so why is ur pee yellow anyway?

AJ said:
it was the coolest thing ever. im trying to drink more so i can do it again.

i noticed when i drink no water for a long time my pee is like dark yellow, when i drink water and soda its like medium yellow. only water is like clear.

Have you try food color dropping into the water jug...?

Urine will come out green or blue or red or purple or pink..
wooOOOoo would be best pink is sexier for you ?

GalaxyAngel said:
Have you try food color dropping into the water jug...?

Urine will come out green or blue or red or purple or pink..
wooOOOoo would be best pink is sexier for you ?

if i drank blue water my pee would turn blue???

Dark yellow urine means you're not drinking enough water. How I envy you AJ because I don't drink enough water a day. Try a glass of water a day. Sad huh? I mostly drink coffee and tea. :ugh:

Catmandu said:
Dark yellow urine means you're not drinking enough water. How I envy you AJ because I don't drink enough water a day. Try a glass of water a day. Sad huh? I mostly drink coffee and tea. :ugh:

i use to drink a lot of tea and soda. im trying to get a bit healthier. more water and just a little bit of tea and soda

but i love green tea, i cant give that up.

Are you going to tell us the color of your poop now? :whistle:

Cheri said:
Are you going to tell us the color of your poop now? :whistle:

im sorry Cheri Pie, i know u want to know that but some things are sacred.

Back