my newest puppy!

Bear

Reaction score
Take a look in my avatar and welcome the newest puppy in the household! She is now 5 weeks old. And Macy's first puppy! She is also up for sale to qualified adopters! Isnt she cute?

Awww ... couldn't see your avater in your profile. No picture shown there, Bear.

Take a look in my avatar and welcome the newest puppy in the household! She is now 5 weeks old. And Macy's first puppy! She is also up for sale to qualified adopters! Isnt she cute?

awww adorable puppy... I wish to see more about your puppy than avator.

Liebling ... can you see picture under Bear's avator??? Cuz I don't it there. Strange but I can see picture under your avator.

No, that's not what I said.

Yes, I can see picture under Bear's avator but it didn't show much. I need more pictures then I can see puppy's face than see one picture of sleeping puppy.

Yes I undy you. I meant it's so strange I don't see any picture on Bear's avater. No puppy there. It's just blank. I'm pluzzed and wondering if it's something to do with my IE options? I can see your, my and horselover61's avaters in this thread but NOT Bear's. hmmm oh well .. love to see pictures of animals cuz I'm animal lover.

No, that's not what I said.

Yes, I can see picture under Bear's avator but it didn't show much. I need more pictures then I can see puppy's face than see one picture of sleeping puppy.

Oh I am looking for small size dog!!!! :D is that puppy will be small size?

aww that cute bear. she adoreable. :giggle:

Aww it is a cute puppy. I know ya showed me the picture of it few days ago. :)

yes cute puppy Bear, do you have one that shows her face?

Oh I am looking for small size dog!!!! :D is that puppy will be small size?

Yes it is a pure bred pug. Before you adopt I suggest that you read about the breeds you are looking into adopting first and make sure behavior of the breed will fit into your lifestyle. Pugs are big time lap dogs.

AWWWW PUG! Pug have cute personalties.

Show more pictures! :thumb:

Yes it is a pure bred pug. Before you adopt I suggest that you read about the breeds you are looking into adopting first and make sure behavior of the breed will fit into your lifestyle. Pugs are big time lap dogs.

since you all asked here is some more pics of the pup as for direct face pics, I will have to wait till I get some more sent to me.

Attachments

• pug puppy!.jpg
    pug puppy!.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 17
  • pug puppy 2.jpg
    pug puppy 2.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 32
Back