My New Kitten, Fuzzy! (dial up- BEWARE!)

Zaicate

Reaction score
Little backstory before I show the pictures.

I recently moved from Maryland to Alabama (due to some problems and the fact that I missed my boyfriend like the plant misses its sun) and was forced to leave my two cats behind because I didn't want to confront my parents and get into a screaming match (since they don't like my boyfriend). (The cats are safe and fine while being well taken care of until I can get my own place and they can come back with me)
In middle of November, I was studying for my GED not aware that Brendan went out to humane shelter to pick out a kitten since he knows that I MUST have a cat around the apartment and he is a huge cat lover as well. So he brought home a really cute domestic long-haired kitten that could fit in my hand without any support from my other hand. We decided to name him Fuzzy because he is very fuzzy and so loveable.

TL;DR (Too Long; Didn't Read) - Brendan surprised me with a kitten and his name is Fuzzy

First day we got Fuzzy-
fuzzy1.jpg

fuzzy2.jpg

fuzzy3.jpg

Fuzzy is so spoiled (we got him a new pet bed, new litterbox and basically new everything)-
fuzzy4.jpg

fuzzy5.jpg

Oh no.. Fuzzy discovered the joy of empty soda carton!
fuzzytrapdoor1.jpg

fuzzytrapdoor2.jpg

Most recent pictures-
fuzzy6.jpg

fuzzy7.jpg

fuzzy8.jpg

Don't mind the mess, we got really tired and didn't clean. But the apartment is clean and Fuzzy is growing so big :)

awww man this is a beautiful kitten, look after him well eh

Aw... that kitty is SO cute!

BTW, congrats on your purry-furry!
Sure your new friend is just making your new home purrrr-fect!
Again, Congrats! :D

Awww what a cute kitty cat! He is beautiful. Take a good care of him. :)

Thanks everybody!
Fuzzy is growing so much but he is verrrry spoiled! Now he thinks he can get anything he want LOL (I feed him cheese whenever I am eating cheese on crackers so yeah.. SPOILED! :giggle: )

David, I am 22.. will be 23 in March. Why do you ask? o_o

Thanks everybody!
Fuzzy is growing so much but he is verrrry spoiled! Now he thinks he can get anything he want LOL (I feed him cheese whenever I am eating cheese on crackers so yeah.. SPOILED! :giggle: )

David, I am 22.. will be 23 in March. Why do you ask? o_o

Well, the comments, "screaming matches with my parents" and "they don't like my boyfriend" caught my attention and got me wondering about your age.

That's all.

Cute kitten. Hope your two other cats, when they come back to live with you, will get on well with Fuzzy and vice versa.

Well, the comments, "screaming matches with my parents" and "they don't like my boyfriend" caught my attention and got me wondering about your age.

That's all.

uh-huh.... I'm watching you, aight?

fy0e9f.png

That's all.

I see. Well I am not underage. I don't really get along with my parents when it comes to my boyfriend (who is my ex husband) so I tend to get into screaming matches with them. I am sure MOST of adults here have disagreements with their parents :P

@ Miss-Delectable: I am very sure they will get along after a week or two of them all hissing at each other. Nutmeg and Oregano is very loving and sweet cats so I have no doubt

@ Jiro: LOL! You are becoming one of my favorite posters :giggle:

Very cute kitty. Enjoy the fuzzy hairs :). Some people dislike cats, but I know that some do not know that cats can be just as great as dogs.

I saw that the scratching post seems worn out. Time to buy a new one girl!

I see. Well I am not underage. I don't really get along with my parents when it comes to my boyfriend (who is my ex husband) so I tend to get into screaming matches with them. I am sure MOST of adults here have disagreements with their parents :P

@ Miss-Delectable: I am very sure they will get along after a week or two of them all hissing at each other. Nutmeg and Oregano is very loving and sweet cats so I have no doubt

@ Jiro: LOL! You are becoming one of my favorite posters :giggle:

I never implied that you are "underage". You are correct that most adults have disagreements with their parents, however, very few get into screaming matches with anyone. Disagreements are normal, healthy, and part of life. I can't say the same for "screaming matches with parents".

Very cute kitty. Enjoy the fuzzy hairs :). Some people dislike cats, but I know that some do not know that cats can be just as great as dogs.

I saw that the scratching post seems worn out. Time to buy a new one girl!

LOL! yes, its definitely time for me to buy him a new one.
We are looking into getting a new scratching post, cat tree so he could climb on it and a new buddy

@ David: My family is very passionate so screaming matches is a normal thing for us. *shrugs* but it rarely comes down to that with me nowdays because I have learned how to rein in my temper and not succumb to my parents' jibes but its hard to resist when it come to my mom because she love to provoke my ire.. but that is the story for other time.

Back