My new HAs | Oticon Spirit Zest C SP (Chili?)

Hi everyone

I have got the oticon spirit zest csp from the NHS. Is this the bluetooth model?

The audiologist did say that the bluetooth model won't be suitable for me as I have severe hearing loss!

So the csp model is bluetooth enabled? Stupid question...How do I link the hearing aids to the phone as it is not appearing on the bluetooth device list?

So the csp model is bluetooth enabled? Stupid question...How do I link the hearing aids to the phone as it is not appearing on the bluetooth device list?

I think your audi has to add a code to the programming if it has Bluetooth ability.

You can't connect it directly to your phone either. You need a streamer.

just have your phone and streamer together, once you get it paired up (punch in 0000 and then it'll say streamer *whatever it comes up as* then you press it! (so sync is sucessful!)

thank you guys for your help :)

just saw the streamer on deafequipment website. where else would you recommend getting it from? their return policy seem strict and returns charge. I would like to see it if is suitable for my needs, I am worried it won't be then my money will be wasted!

thank you again

I have the same hearing aids (HAs) from the NHS. And I purchased the bluetooth streamer that goes with it from deafequipment website. You have to get the audiologist to program the HAs to connect with the streamer as it requires a unique code to connect.

The bluetooth streamer is absolutely brilliant. I use it all the time as it gives the best sound quality - far better than a loop system. The only problem is that after a while the rechargeable battery life gets shorter and shorter. It barely lasts long enough to watch a film on my iPad now. I've had it for a few years now.

Hallo ,

I have Oticon Spirit zest C SP but live out UK ,
I m looking for the unlock Code of Oticon Spirit Zest C SP to program it according to my new Audiogram .

Rgds
M Satoot

mohsatoot.6@gmail.com

Back