My new HAs | Oticon Spirit Zest C SP (Chili?)

rainy25

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I have got the oticon spirit zest csp from the NHS. Is this the bluetooth model?

The audiologist did say that the bluetooth model won't be suitable for me as I have severe hearing loss!

rainy25

Reaction score
So the csp model is bluetooth enabled? Stupid question...How do I link the hearing aids to the phone as it is not appearing on the bluetooth device list?

Bottesini

Old Deaf Ranter
Premium Member
Reaction score
So the csp model is bluetooth enabled? Stupid question...How do I link the hearing aids to the phone as it is not appearing on the bluetooth device list?

I think your audi has to add a code to the programming if it has Bluetooth ability.

You can't connect it directly to your phone either. You need a streamer.

Sarfarigirl2011

Reaction score
just have your phone and streamer together, once you get it paired up (punch in 0000 and then it'll say streamer *whatever it comes up as* then you press it! (so sync is sucessful!)

rainy25

Reaction score
thank you guys for your help :)

just saw the streamer on deafequipment website. where else would you recommend getting it from? their return policy seem strict and returns charge. I would like to see it if is suitable for my needs, I am worried it won't be then my money will be wasted!

thank you again

AJWSmith

Reaction score
I have the same hearing aids (HAs) from the NHS. And I purchased the bluetooth streamer that goes with it from deafequipment website. You have to get the audiologist to program the HAs to connect with the streamer as it requires a unique code to connect.

The bluetooth streamer is absolutely brilliant. I use it all the time as it gives the best sound quality - far better than a loop system. The only problem is that after a while the rechargeable battery life gets shorter and shorter. It barely lasts long enough to watch a film on my iPad now. I've had it for a few years now.