My New Family Member...

Texan Guy

Reaction score
I just want to say that my family member has been added, my newborn nephew about an hour ago. I just can't tell y'all how much that I'm a proud uncle....

That's great. It's nice to be a uncle huh? I have been an uncle 8 times so far.

Oh, I should have explain more. I'm already uncle before my nephew birth. my one year old niece. :P But, thanks for the congratulations. :)

My nephew's birth weight is about 4 pounds but he looks healthy to us.

Congrat, Texan Guy.. I'm sure ya will enjoy holding your newborn nephew and more... I would know as I am uncle to 3 nephews and 4 nieces.. lol...

Congrats! Texanguy on the arrival of a new baby nephew. I am sure your family is crazy about him as you are too. I bet you can't wait to get him into football :giggle:

Congratulations and many more to come!!! I'm an Auntie of 9 and Great Auntie of 10 plus. haha

Congrats uncle! :)

I am already aunt to 13 nephews and 5 nieces.. Plus I am already great Auntie to 8 great nieces and 7 great nephews! My niece is pregnant so one more is on the way and I dont know the sex gender yet! and I am only 35! ha! :)

There is nothing more beautiful than the beginning of a beautiful life. From the the bottom of my heart, congratulations!

Back