My neighbor was prejudiced

Weshoulddo

Reaction score
Just want to share my neighbor's ordeal with you. He came home last night feeling really bad about himself. He told me he was rejected by the owner of a resto he's been applying for because he was deaf. I felt mad deep inside, at the resto owner, because he had no right to treat my neighbor that way. Where can I report this incident? How can I help my neighbor?

Would that be enough evidence for a lawyer to take a case? I sure hope so. That resto owner really knows how to make someone feel bad. I don't want to see more of these kinds of people here. I'll tell Chris I'd help him find a lawyer and just consult with him first maybe. Thanks.

I found a lawyer for pregnancy discrimination, they found out the facts for me.

Just want to share my neighbor's ordeal with you. He came home last night feeling really bad about himself. He told me he was rejected by the owner of a resto he's been applying for because he was deaf. I felt mad deep inside, at the resto owner, because he had no right to treat my neighbor that way. Where can I report this incident? How can I help my neighbor?

Resto is a new term to me and even after doing a search for it I was unable to get a clear definition. Just what is the business of the place where application is being made?

Resto is a new term to me and even after doing a search for it I was unable to get a clear definition. Just what is the business of the place where application is being made?
Most likely restaurant.

Back