"My mommy's gay, but she doesn't need fixing"

Status
Not open for further replies.
If someone speaks out with hatred about anyone for any reason, that is wrong.

If someone believes that behavior is wrong, then one may speak out against it. Speaking out against behavior is not hatred for other people.

Behaviors do impact other individuals and society.

But if it means voting against their rights to marry? That, to me, shows a disain for them and that they arent worthy enough to have rights to declare their love for each other legally.

But if it means voting against their rights to marry? That, to me, shows a disain for them and that they arent worthy enough to have rights to declare their love for each other legally.

Right. Not approving of the behavior just means that you don't choose to engage in that behavior for your own moral reasoning. Voting against rights and speaking out against are far more than just not approving of the behavior, especially when that behavior has no impact on you or your choices.

I don't know all of Rolling's views on homosexuality. I don't even read all of Rolling's posts.

If you want to know something specific about my views, ask me that.

If you can discuss it without referring to religion, please do share your views. Feel free to PM me.

I can't. He left. :laugh2: Poor wittle guy. Him was getting picked on. He was also committing slander. And he didn't like it when he got called on it. Double standards going on there.

Anyone can go back and read my posts where I've caught you in a lie and proved you wrong. You can deny this but your posts are out there for all to see. Just yesterday I proved you wrong and undoubtly I'll have to do it again.

Anyone can go back and read my posts where I've caught you in a lie and proved you wrong. You can deny this but your posts are out there for all to see. Just yesterday I proved you wrong and undoubtly I'll have to do it again.

:laugh2: In your dreams. You've proven nothing but the fact that you are vengeful, old curmudgeon.:laugh2: The number of times that you have been shown to be wrong around here is in the thousands.:lol:

Now, see if you can manage to get back on topic.

there are more important things to worry about.
like the price of puke buckets cuz 'the donald' won't stay off my tv.
will someone please find an assassin.
I'm passing the hat for this fund.
gawd what a self absorbed freak.

:laugh2: In your dreams. You've proven nothing but the fact that you are vengeful, old curmudgeon.:laugh2: The number of times that you have been shown to be wrong around here is in the thousands.:lol:

Now, see if you can manage to get back on topic.

All AD members head over to the thread "A Question for Homosexuals"
Look at post 517 and then post 525.
Proof that the above post is a big lie, as usual.

I would be happy to direct you to a web site with a ton of pictures of the deaf socials but first tell me how, just looking at the pics., you could who/whoisnot gay and which white guy is me? Not possible, so I know you will still not accept them as proof. Narrowminded.

simple - cuddling, holding hands, kissing.

You only know me from AD and you don't know at all those I socialize with.
Narrowminded

so that means real-version rolling7 is opposite of internet-version rolling7? so that means you're homosexual and liberal in real life but confused and conflicted about it?

that explains your lashing out in here. let us help you. tell us everything. tell me the truth.

so that means real-version rolling7 is opposite of internet-version rolling7? so that means you're homosexual and liberal in real life but confused and conflicted about it?

that explains your lashing out in here. let us help you. tell us everything. tell me the truth.

You need to put that drink down because you are going around in circles.

You need to put that drink down because you are going around in circles.

You need to step away from the pipe because you continually mix your metaphors so they don't make sense.:laugh2:

Now, back to the topic. Good for this kid. Bachman needed to be checked. Love it that a kid was able to do it. And the kid is right. His mom, nor any other GLTB needs "fixing". The people that need fixing are the haters and the homophobes. They have real issues.

You need to step away from the pipe because you continually mix your metaphors so they don't make sense.:laugh2:

Now, back to the topic. Good for this kid. Bachman needed to be checked. Love it that a kid was able to do it. And the kid is right. His mom, nor any other GLTB needs "fixing". The people that need fixing are the haters and the homophobes. They have real issues.

So you are admitting you need to be "fixed", because, as shown here on AD postings, you are a huge hater.

Sooooo......back on topic - I am really proud of that kid for having the courage to stand up to someone, especially an adult and say how they really feel about having gay parents. It takes a lot of courage for a young child to do that considering homophobic sentiments are alive and well in society.

So you are admitting you need to be "fixed", because, as shown here on AD postings, you are a huge hater.

Only according to your disturbed and distorted perceptions. Thankfully, you are unique in those distortions. Unfortunately, your homophobia and hate are not unique.

Sooooo......back on topic - I am really proud of that kid for having the courage to stand up to someone, especially an adult and say how they really feel about having gay parents. It takes a lot of courage for a young child to do that considering homophobic sentiments are alive and well in society.

Agreed. The kid showed tremendous courage. Perhaps he is still young enough that he hasn't seen the worst of the negative effects of homophobic sentiments. At any rate, his mother can proud of him. A natural born advocate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back