"My mommy's gay, but she doesn't need fixing"

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW all AD members: have you notice that every post posted by jillo is filed with hate and name calling? And yet she is still allow to continue.

BTW all AD members: have you notice that every post posted by jillo is filed with hate and name calling? And yet she is still allow to continue.

:laugh2: You are too much.:laugh2: Are you offended because I called you a Christian? Is that the name calling you are referring to?

Hate, nah. I find you pathetic, but certainly not worthy of an emotion as intense as hatred.

I doubt these gay deafies know how you really feel about them, and if they did, they would not associate with you. I don't know any gay people who willingly choose to associate with homophobic bigots, and I bet I know A LOT more gay people than you.

You only know me from AD and you don't know at all those I socialize with.
Narrowminded

When did you become a Wiccan? I thought you were a Christian according to what you post here.

So...you talk to Mother Nature on a regular basis do you? Does she answer you? Hmmm...

:Ohno: Those gays are gonna be hexed!
As for the Rede, it should be remember that though the Golden Rule is quoted in the Bible, not many Christians put that into practice. So then, it would follow not all Wiccans follow the Rede as closely as they should. :roll:

Narrowminded

You have laid yourself open here. Just because you think you are safe behind your computer monitor. Trust me, we know more about you than you know about yourself.:lol:

Tell that to airportcop.

I can't. He left. :laugh2: Poor wittle guy. Him was getting picked on. He was also committing slander. And he didn't like it when he got called on it. Double standards going on there.

Narrowminded

Yes, I know what you post here, as does everyone else. I also know many, many gay people. I think we would all reach the same conclusions about you.

Unless the gay people you associate with are self-hating, insecure, closeted gays, I can't imagine they would choose to associate with you if they knew the type of filth you post on this site regarding homosexuality. I certainly wouldn't and I'm not even gay. Of course, I'm sure you keep all that disrespect and hatred for them bottled up when you're around them, but you'd never accept one of them as an equal. Your bigoted and insane beliefs preclude you from that.

:Ohno: Those gays are gonna be hexed!
As for the Rede, it should be remember that though the Golden Rule is quoted in the Bible, not many Christians put that into practice. So then, it would follow not all Wiccans follow the Rede as closely as they should. :roll:

From what I have seen, the Golden Rule is one of those passages that they never quote.:cool2:

Yes, I know what you post here, as does everyone else. I also know many, many gay people. I think we would all reach the same conclusions about you.

Unless the gay people you associate with are self-hating, insecure, closeted gays, I can't imagine they would choose to associate with you if they knew the type of filth you post on this site regarding homosexuality. I certainly wouldn't and I'm not even gay.

Either that, or they keep him around to laugh at the sheer stupidity.:giggle:

rolling7, I got a feeling you fell asleep when they presented the whole subject of "The final body appearance does not always correspond with what is dictated by the genes" in school.

B/c I certainly doubt you would've have made it through a in class discussion on it without having a few cartoon-like lid flips. :laugh2:

rolling7, I got a feeling you fell asleep when they presented the whole subject of "The final body appearance does not always correspond with what is dictated by the genes" in school.

B/c I certainly doubt you would've have made it through a in class discussion on it without having a few cartoon-like lid flips. :laugh2:

Now that creates a funny visual in my head!:laugh2:

Just because someone speaks out against a behavior doesn't mean that person hates the people who commit that behavior.

Narrowminded

Maybe you should refrain from the so-called labeling/name calling yourself.

give it a rest. It's more than obvious to everyone there's animosity between you and her and quite frankly, it's between you and her so don't drag us into this. It takes two to keep a feud going so you're just as accountable as she is.

Just because someone speaks out against a behavior doesn't mean that person hates the people who commit that behavior.

When someone speaks out with hatred, it does. Especially when it comes to sexual orientation, as one's sexual orientation has no impact on anyone else's life at all. So there is no need to speak out against the behavior. It really isn't anyone else's business.

Do you agree with Rolling's views on homosexuality?

When someone speaks out with hatred, it does.
If someone speaks out with hatred about anyone for any reason, that is wrong.

Especially when it comes to sexual orientation, as one's sexual orientation has no impact on anyone else's life at all. So there is no need to speak out against the behavior. It really isn't anyone else's business.
If someone believes that behavior is wrong, then one may speak out against it. Speaking out against behavior is not hatred for other people.

Behaviors do impact other individuals and society.

Do you agree with Rolling's views on homosexuality?
I don't know all of Rolling's views on homosexuality. I don't even read all of Rolling's posts.

If you want to know something specific about my views, ask me that.

If someone speaks out with hatred about anyone for any reason, that is wrong.

If someone believes that behavior is wrong, then one may speak out against it. Speaking out against behavior is not hatred for other people.

Behaviors do impact other individuals and society.

How does someone's sexual orientation or homosexual behavior impact you? I am really interested to know the answer to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back