my mom died

Know what you're going through. My wife took her life 2 weeks ago thursday. :( :hug::hug:

Oh my dear... I´m very, very, very sorry to know about your wife. I can image how you react and how you feeling. I hope everything goes okay with you and keep positive...

I am thinking of you and your family in my heart... :hug: :(

So very sorry for your loss. I can not imagine what you must be feeling. God bless you and your family. Please make sure you talk to someone to get you throught this time of greif. (((Steph)))

Steph, I am sorry to hear the loss of your mother. You did all possible to be there for her. Hang in there, it will take time to heal your in my thoughts and prayers :hug:

Doh, you have my deepest sympathy on the loss of your wife 2 weeks ago. I will pray for you.

Awwww, Im deeply sorry to hear about your mom, Steph..
i know how you feel about losing your mom..ive lost mine so
it does hurts...I will pray for you in your time of sadness.

Doh, im deeply sorry for your loss of your wife too...You are
also in my prayers..

Steph, I'm so sorry for the shock and sorrow you are experiencing now. That's truly heart breaking.

I'm praying for you and your family. :hug:

Doh, I'm so sorry to hear about your wife. What an awful experience for you to bear.

I'm praying for you and your family. :hug:

Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear about your mom Steph :hug: And I'm so sorry to hear about your wife Doh. :hug:

Terrible news indeed... I am sorry for the loss, Steph as well as Doh.. oh man... really a sad way to go... I hope ya find the peace and strength in the time of need....

she killed herself thursday afternoon. she couldnt stand the pain and suffering from hte cancer anymore. she used my dads .357 and blew her hed off in her bed. pray for us please.

Steph, our prayers are with you and your family in this time of sorrow. We know from your posts of your deep concern and love. Peace be with you someday soon.

Steph I am very sorry to hear about your mother. My condolence to your family and you. My thoughts and prayers are with you at this time.

Doh I am also very sorry to hear about your wife. My condelences to you and your family at this time. You too have my thoughts and prayers.

The loss of a loved one is the hardest thing to deal with. Just know that it does get easier over time.

My wife took her life 2 weeks ago thursday.

Doh, so very sad to learn of your family's tragedy. Our thoughts and hopes are with you in your pain and grief.

Ouch, That awful, You have my deepest condolence and I know what it like to lose a family members and friends that I know killed themselves and others that have cancer. I know right now it can't be easy for you. It take time for the sadness to heal the wound you've been suffering the lost of your mom. I pray for you and keep good thoughts for you. Take it easy and hope you are okay.

Know what you're going through. My wife took her life 2 weeks ago thursday. :( :hug::hug:

That's horrible that you had to go through with that. You will be in my thoughts too. :-(

Ohh Im very sorry about your loss mom. You and your family are in my prayer.. Be strong thru...

Hugs!

:afro:

M-

My condolences goes out for your mother and doh's wife too..

They are may rest in peace....

You're my prayer..

Back