my mom died

steph9700

Reaction score
she killed herself thursday afternoon. she couldnt stand the pain and suffering from hte cancer anymore. she used my dads .357 and blew her hed off in her bed. pray for us please.

Oh, that's horrible. I'm sorry to hear of the news. I will keep all of you in my mind and hope for the best.

Ouch. I'm sorry to hear about this. You and your family will be in my prayers.

Ohhh...that's sooo terrible, I'm really so sorry to know this. Indeed, you and immediate family will be in my thoughts and prayers. Please do hang in there--ok? If you ever find the need to speak with anyone here, do so.

~RR

Oh my goodness, I am so sorry about your mother. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. :hug:

Oh ouchies, that's terrible. I'm sorry to hear about this, my prayers and thoughts to you and your family. Hang in there.

What a terrible shock! So sorry to hear that. My condolences to you and your family. Hang in there.

:hug: :hug:

I'm so sorry about what happened. It will be easy if she is in Oregon where the assit suidic can help to end the suffer.

My condolences for you, especially your family. Hang in there. :hug:

I am so sorry. At least she is not in pain anymore. You did everything you could to help her.

Wow.. I am very sorry about that... Hope everything goes allright with you...

Whoa, that's terrible shock. My condolences to you and your family. I am very sorry to hear the sad news. Hang in there. :hug:

That's terrible, will keep you and family in prayers during this difficult time :)

Oh my dear, it´s terrible! I am very, very, very sorry to know about the loss of your beloved mom. :hug: I can understand that she want to end her suffering pain because I withness how much pain my MIL had been through which is really terrible... We were willing to respect her wish if she get doctor to end her life (assist sucide) when it´s very hard for us but she refuse and hope that she can beat cancer but she lost against cancer battle. Very painful for her. I miss her... I can image how you react and how you feeling. I hope everything goes okay with you and keep positive... :hug:

I am thinking of you and your family in my heart. :hug:

she killed herself thursday afternoon. she couldnt stand the pain and suffering from hte cancer anymore. she used my dads .357 and blew her hed off in her bed. pray for us please.

Know what you're going through. My wife took her life 2 weeks ago thursday. :( :hug::hug:

Indeed that is terrible shock :-o to hear the news about your mom sucided herself with .357 gun. Here's our condolences and prayers with you and your families too... :grouphug:

Know what you're going through. My wife took her life 2 weeks ago thursday. :( :hug::hug:

Oh we are very sorry to hear that your wife took her life two weeks ago. Here's our condolences and prayer for you too. :grouphug:

Steph, I'm very sorry for the loss of your mother. that has to be a terrible way to end her life. :( Hang in there and you did what you could do to help and be there for her. I'm praying for you and your family. :hug:

Doh.... I'm shocked as well, that was just recently. I'm very sorry that your wife had passed. :( this is the hardest time and asking yourself Why she did that or had to do it. (that's for both steph and doh) You guys just have to hang on and give you the strength to move on.

Oh my! I am so sorry about your mom, Steph. My thoughts are with you.

Doh, I am sorry about your wife.

here is a :hug: to the both of you.

Doh, I am so sorry about your wife took her life 2 weeks ago. Hang in there. :hug:

Back