My kid is possessed by a Sharpie Demon

deafbajagal

Reaction score
WHY do kids HAVE TO mark things with a Sharpie? Is it innate?

It's like when they find a sharpie, the sharpie possesses them and takes over their bodies and they start writing on things, knowing they shouldn't.

*facepalm*

When my kids were small, grandparents kept giving them ink stamp sets.

I got really good at losing them when the kids were not looking. :)

Thanks for the ideas guys. I'll remember these when my grandbaby is a toddler...gifts from grandmom. :shock: :giggle:

j/k

I was able to get sharpie off a wood floor with Magic Eraser. Depending on the surface, it may work.

I don't know if there're any exorcists who specialize in exorcising Sharpie demons.

I was able to get sharpie off a wood floor with Magic Eraser. Depending on the surface, it may work.

Magic Erasers are great. We had a pencil "drawing" on a wall for a long time (too lazy to figure out what might clean it at the time) and eventually tried the Magic Eraser (which may not have been around when the drawing first appeared). Even after all that time, the eraser got rid of the pencil marks.

:hmm: Maybe I should get my eraser out and start looking around for fingerprints, etc. Nah. :D

Those Magic Erasers are wonderful. They actually get red jello and grape koolade off a counter top. Nothing gets those stains up it seems. I have had some where even bleach did not do it, but the eraser did.

SO - I did try this new cleaner recipe. It is so awesome for the shower and bath room. It is equal part of blue dawn liquid mixed with equal part vinegar. Pour into a spray bottle and gently swirl it to mix. Spray, wash, rinse - wow! Shine and sparkle! I found this recipe on that new pinning site.

SO - I did try this new cleaner recipe. It is so awesome for the shower and bath room. It is equal part of blue dawn liquid mixed with equal part vinegar. Pour into a spray bottle and gently swirl it to mix. Spray, wash, rinse - wow! Shine and sparkle! I found this recipe on that new pinning site.

Will have to try that!!

Ooops, forgot to mention to heat the vinegar before mixing the two ingredients. I have been using it a lot now. It is death to soap film.

Back