my hearing aid's funky

cdmeggers

Reaction score
2 days now, my Naida will suddenly decrease in volume for no reason! Everything's fine, then BOOM sudden silence, I fiddle with the hearing aid (seems that fiddling with the tubing helps the most) and normal again.. only to do it again... and again... and again.... and AGAIN! O_o wtf? haha. I just changed the earmold tube, and replaced the wind/weather filters, so hopefully that will fix the issue. But if not, I'll hit up my hearing aid audie. Just annoying in the mean time. Kept doing it in class tonight, which was bothersome.

43 more days before I go bilateral (getting second CI Oct. 15th).

Best wishes on your upcoming surgery. By the way, where in Wyoming are you?

2 days now, my Naida will suddenly decrease in volume for no reason! Everything's fine, then BOOM sudden silence, I fiddle with the hearing aid (seems that fiddling with the tubing helps the most) and normal again.. only to do it again... and again... and again.... and AGAIN! O_o wtf? haha. I just changed the earmold tube, and replaced the wind/weather filters, so hopefully that will fix the issue. But if not, I'll hit up my hearing aid audie. Just annoying in the mean time. Kept doing it in class tonight, which was bothersome.

43 more days before I go bilateral (getting second CI Oct. 15th).

sounds like it needs some adjustments or repairs :) *good luck on that too!*

I don't know yet. So far no issues today, but then again I do currently have it turned off (stupid annoying sounds at work.. I'm easily irritable today ha). Eh, I'll stick it out. Only a month and half to go. :)

Maybe moisture got into your HA , this will made my HA stop working all together . I will be talking to someone and my HA will drop dead on me. It a real pain the butt

I don't know if it was a moisture issue or not. I put it in the dry and store overnight, but it was still doing it the next day. So far the new tube and filters seems to have done the trick. Finicky hearing aid!

I don't know if it was a moisture issue or not. I put it in the dry and store overnight, but it was still doing it the next day. So far the new tube and filters seems to have done the trick. Finicky hearing aid!

I almost took a show with my HA on yesterday, talk about having moisture in a HA . I was lucky and realize I still had it on before turning on the water.

Back