my first blackout. scary

Make sure you have friend who you trust, carry for you and return to home after being screw up by being drunk.

Even this isn't a good idea when you're so screwed up that you pass out. When you've had so much alcohol in you that you pass out, you're at risk for alcohol poisoning. This is a medical emergency and the average individual usually isn't capable of recognizing when someone may be in danger, especially if they also have had too much to drink. The answer to this is to either not drink or know you're limit and stop when you've reached it. Deafdude simply wasn't responsible and he paid the conequences for his actions. Luckily for him, the only thing bruised was his ego. I hope he learned a value lesson.

dang so lucky didnt get hurt or something... im from louisiana my name is matt green. got back from doctors they test me for rape drug now its negative. whew. lol on the guys pic got drawed. dang..

now whos deafdude1? mmmm

dang so lucky didnt get hurt or something... im from louisiana my name is matt green. got back from doctors they test me for rape drug now its negative. whew. lol on the guys pic got drawed. dang..

now whos deafdude1? mmmm

Dont ask. (Unless if you want to be a virgin for the rest of your life.)

Deafdude, Consider yourself lucky.

Glad to see that you did not get any of your kidneys stolen! :shock:

Yea, I have blacked out before ...I havent had one in so many years, thank god!

Glad you are ok.

I still remember my first blackout, it happened in Mexico, tho....
Yes and the pictures are all over the internet. JK... :rofl2:

drawdrunk.jpg

From the way you tossed back those drinks, and the blackout......

you are also exremely lucky that you did not kill yourself by alchohol poisoning.

These pictures are hilarious! I've blacked out once and am glad I was ok afterwards. Definitely important to hang at bars with someone you know! Have a buddy to keep an eye on each other.

I almost had blackout at a bar but lucky I sobered real fast then left for home ;) I wasn't even that stupid to blackout at bar and let some1 screw me ah that was probably 6 or 7 years ago.. heh I never been to bar since I think last year or so.. :) and no I don't drive but there are buses everywhere near downtown san jose so thank god for that if u ever ask me :D

Ive blacked out numerous times and there is at least one eight hour span I don't even recall what happened to me. This all happened of course back when I was an alcoholic. I've sobered up since and I've not binged on alcohol in probably 3 years. I got a bit tipsy on NYE but that's the one and only time in 3 years.

I am so lucky I've not landed on the receiving end of the drunk tank.

But everyone is correct, you should have known your limits and consider this a lesson learned.

This should be a wake up call that you may have a problem and that you probably should stay away from alcohol for a while, at least until you can drink responsibly. Blackouts are nothing to take lightly.

dont know where to post it.. last saturday went to a nightclub and drank 3 beers and 3 patron shots too fast.. last time i was looking at whats the time. and all of the sudden passed out 3 times then woke up in yellow padded cell jail:eek3: and was so scared thought it was a dream or something i had to pinch myself if it was real or not... so anyway had to get someone to call my dad to come get me.. my dad was nearly having heartattck from worrying what happened to me.. got home got rested up for awhile then explain to my dad what happened... so i was all myself that night... now i will never get over it and what the cops did to me was unneccary that im deaf.. should have took me to hosptial not a jail.. just my thought.. if u want to know more let me know....

That's what happens to you when you get shitfaced. Grats. Go to a meeting.

1. Getting excessively drunk in public is a crime - it's called public intoxication (or drunk disorderly) which is a misdemeanor. You do go to jail for this. If you felt you were wrongfully charged, feel free to contest the charge at court

2. Most cops are certified in administering basic emergency care. Either they had emt brought over to assess your well-being or the cops had already determined that your well-being was not life-threatening. Cops deal with this dozens of drunk cases on daily basis.

3. Consider this a wake-up call for you to know your limit on alcohol next time because next time, it may not be a prison cell (aka drunk tank). It may be you inside the freezer on a cold metal bed with your mama and papa crying over you because you got so drunk that maybe you fell off the building (which happened at my college dorm) or fell into lake and drowned or stumbled onto street and get hit by a car (which happened on my friend emt's watch).

I agree 100% with Jiro!

You get drunk to that extreme, then you pay the consequences of your actions. You're lucky that the amount of alcohol you consumed didn't kill you. You also should count your blessings that someone thought to put you somewhere that you couldn't do further harm to yourself or, God forbid, someone else. I lost someone to a drunk driver back in 2007.

I don't feel sorry for you.

I agree with Oceanbreeze. She is right.

I don't feel sorry for Deafdude one bit. He deserved what happened to him.

If you learn from this lesson

The thing about blackouts is they are like a giant blinking sign. Do you read signs and understand them relative to the immediate world you live in? It is simple from now on, don't do what caused that. If you ignore the sign and keep doing what causes blackouts then get yourself to AA and learn some things. Help save the rest of us from you.

Ive blacked out numerous times and there is at least one eight hour span I don't even recall what happened to me. This all happened of course back when I was an alcoholic. I've sobered up since and I've not binged on alcohol in probably 3 years. I got a bit tipsy on NYE but that's the one and only time in 3 years.

I am so lucky I've not landed on the receiving end of the drunk tank.

But everyone is correct, you should have known your limits and consider this a lesson learned.

This should be a wake up call that you may have a problem and that you probably should stay away from alcohol for a while, at least until you can drink responsibly. Blackouts are nothing to take lightly.
it doesn't work that way. If you were an alcoholic you will always be one.

it doesn't work that way. If you were an alcoholic you will always be one.

agreed... my ex was AA but he refused to get invovled in AA group he rather play pool now i understand why he never stop drinking but he told me he does drink and do pot once in a while I find that annoying so I am happy I don't have to babysit what he does on weekends now cuz i'm not definately gonna bother seeing him every day cuz he wud expect to see me every day and I got tired of that BS so.. but I will see what happens with that in next 6 months if he doesn't bother me after feb.. then I can announce on facebook by summer of 2010 ;) but for now i will gonna enjoy my freedom :D

Back