my first blackout. scary

deafdude26

Reaction score
dont know where to post it.. last saturday went to a nightclub and drank 3 beers and 3 patron shots too fast.. last time i was looking at whats the time. and all of the sudden passed out 3 times then woke up in yellow padded cell jail:eek3: and was so scared thought it was a dream or something i had to pinch myself if it was real or not... so anyway had to get someone to call my dad to come get me.. my dad was nearly having heartattck from worrying what happened to me.. got home got rested up for awhile then explain to my dad what happened... so i was all myself that night... now i will never get over it and what the cops did to me was unneccary that im deaf.. should have took me to hosptial not a jail.. just my thought.. if u want to know more let me know....

jeez, you got thrown in a drunk tank.

You did something that I have never done. Grats.

Oh and sorry to her abotu the bad experience. :(

who's deafdude 26? I'm thinking it's deafdude but i dont know if its the same guy or not? :dunno:

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) 320x320; XV6900; Window Mobile 6.1 Professional;)

Standard procedure to public intoxication - yes even at places where they serve alcohol. Watch the consumption - too much too fast may seem like you can handle it, oh yeah... then like a runaway train BANG! Plus, your memory is gone. I'd say you were lucky to be accounted for in jail, a worst case scenario still has a good chance of happening. :lol:

Last edited:
Bwahahaha!! :whistle: Well Blame on alcoholic and send straight to jail! :dunno:

Next time just one alcoholic beverage drink! :D

Lissa I think the same exact thing as you and that this prolly deafdude1

*golf clap*

Nice going. Maybe you should know your limits a little better.

I wonder why you think being deaf should excuse you from being put in the drunk tank for drunk and disorderly?

Deaf can do anything!! Including get arrested.

I wonder why you think being deaf should excuse you from being put in the drunk tank for drunk and disorderly?

Deaf can do anything!! Including get arrested.
:gpost: and also if you are blacking out then you might seriously want to consider not drinking or at least keep it under control. Hopefully you didn't drive to the club.

Last edited by a moderator:
now i will never get over it and what the cops did to me was unneccary that im deaf.. should have took me to hosptial not a jail.. just my thought.. if u want to know more let me know....

1. getting excessively drunk in public is a crime - it's called Public Intoxication (or Drunk Disorderly) which is a misdemeanor. You do go to jail for this. If you felt you were wrongfully charged, feel free to contest the charge at court

2. Most cops are certified in administering basic emergency care. Either they had EMT brought over to assess your well-being or the cops had already determined that your well-being was not life-threatening. Cops deal with this dozens of drunk cases on daily basis.

3. Consider this a wake-up call for you to know your limit on alcohol next time because next time, it may not be a prison cell (aka drunk tank). It may be you inside the freezer on a cold metal bed with your mama and papa crying over you because you got so drunk that maybe you fell off the building (which happened at my college dorm) or fell into lake and drowned or stumbled onto street and get hit by a car (which happened on my friend EMT's watch).

You are lucky this didn't happen to you. This guy is blacked out and look at what they did to him. Now he is a Pirate Princess Pickle Bunny.

drunk-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You get drunk to that extreme, then you pay the consequences of your actions. You're lucky that the amount of alcohol you consumed didn't kill you. You also should count your blessings that someone thought to put you somewhere that you couldn't do further harm to yourself or, God forbid, someone else. I lost someone to a drunk driver back in 2007.

I don't feel sorry for you.

Make sure you have friend who you trust, carry for you and return to home after being screw up by being drunk.

My sister-in-law had a best friend (guy) who was with friends. They went and tied one on real heavy one night. they drove her friend home and left him in the front seat of his truck and tilted his head back so he could breathe. It seems he had an epileptic seizure while passed out and choked and died.

Moral: Even if you have good friends with you, make sure you don't drink so much that you can't get yourself home. All of the friends knew he was epileptic, so there was no excuse.

Back