My father passed away

Seattle.guy

Reaction score
I am having sad news.:cry: My father passed away evening of August 10th of congestive heart failure at his home in Southern California. He was 61 years old. He was very young to pass away at his age! He had smoked cigarettes for 45 years, even though he was in a good shape and had eaten good foods.

I was in Southern California two weeks ago to spend my time with my father for 2 days before he passed away. My mother and I helped him alot, especially lifting. He had a swollen leg and trouble breathing, due to blood and fluid backed up into his lungs. We were on his side all day on the 10th of Aug. I am glad that I had a chance to talk with him before his passing.

Seattleguy, I am sorry to hear the passing of your father during times like this will take sometime to heal to accept the loss of your father. Hang in there, its a day by day journey.
You have my condolences.

Sorry abt ur father who has passed away recent and hang in there and ur family are in my prayu

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. You will be very glad inthe future that you had the time with your father before his death. I have lost my husband, my father, my brother, and my mother. I was at the bedside of all of them except my husband before he died and it really helps with going through the grief to have been there with them. My husband had a massive heart attack when he was home alone while my sonand I were at the grocery store. It was very sudden, and unexpected. It was much harder to deal with it because I couldn't be there when it happened.

Be good to yourself, and give yourself time to heal.

I'm very sorry for the loss of your father. :(

I hope you get some comfort from the fact that you were with him until the end.

I will pray for you and your family. :hug:

I am having sad news.:cry: My father passed away evening of August 10th of congestive heart failure at his home in Southern California. He was 61 years old. He was very young to pass away at his age! He had smoked cigarettes for 45 years, even though he was in a good shape and had eaten good foods.

I was in Southern California two weeks ago to spend my time with my father for 2 days before he passed away. My mother and I helped him alot, especially lifting. He had a swollen leg and trouble breathing, due to blood and fluid backed up into his lungs. We were on his side all day on the 10th of Aug. I am glad that I had a chance to talk with him before his passing.

I'm so sorry for your recent loss of your father. Good thing you did see him before his passing.. He's now is happy without suffering. Be yourself and May God be with you and family at this trying time. We need to spend more time with our precious family as they aren't replaceable. (comfort hugs)

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. You will be very glad inthe future that you had the time with your father before his death. I have lost my husband, my father, my brother, and my mother. I was at the bedside of all of them except my husband before he died and it really helps with going through the grief to have been there with them. My husband had a massive heart attack when he was home alone while my sonand I were at the grocery store. It was very sudden, and unexpected. It was much harder to deal with it because I couldn't be there when it happened.

Be good to yourself, and give yourself time to heal.

Bless your heart!!! I rather go fast like that than suffering which what happened to my stepfather 6 years ago.

my thoughts and prayers go out to your family.

My thoughts and prayers for you and your family, it sucks to lose someone. :(

It sure must have been hard, yet being thankful at the same time to have been able to spend the last hours with him. Surely he'll be greatly missed--my thoughts, prayers will be with you, family and friends. Do cherish and hold onto the great memories you've had with him. Hang in there, may you find peace and the strength through this difficult time.

Thread will remain 'sticky' for the time being--

~RR

you have my condolences. You and your family are in my thoughts n prayers.

I'm sorry about your father. My thoughts are with you and your family at this sad moment. Hang in there. :hug:

Back