My dog Spot

downing

Reaction score
Here is a pic of our puppy Spot, he is only 4 1/2 months old at 1.9 lbs, he is an AKC teacup Chihuahua.

Enjoy!

Awww cute little Spot!! How is your oldest son enjoying his "tiny" Dalmation as he affectionately calls Spot? :lol:

OMG.. hes soooooo cute.................. let me steal him

sigh. i am jealous. hehe

Aww!! I want Chihuahua! But dang, I can't have it because of my dogs are big and play roughly. :roll:

Wow, that is so cute! I wouldn't mind having a puppy like that! Heh!

awwww cuteeeeee tiny Spot...

I would love to have dog but I can't because I know we have no time to take care of dog since we have job and travel.

My neighbour are delight to feed our cats while we are on the away for the weekends to weeks but dog? They would not take dogs for a walk for us since they have jobs. Leave dogs alone is no good and also leave dog at kennel house are also no good.

Yeah. I grew up with dogs... I have lots of friends who is willing to help each other while their friends are on vacation. They return the same way for other ppl. for their pets.

My hubby is considering about getting me a hand bag where you can put tiny dog in... Spot is a good traveler. I got him in NC and drove back to VA. he did great. We are fixing to go to Michigan and will be bringing Spot along with us.

he is so light and easy to take care of! Ppl tell me that Spot looks like he is wearing a eyepatch. haha. isn't that funny...

Thanks for your kind comments on our new additional member, Spot.

Awww, what a cute doggie. My favourite uncle would always have two or three of those dogs with him. How I loved their wonderful docile personalities! I am sure you will find Spot to be a wonderful companion.

I can see why you named the puppy "Spot" hehehe..

When did you get that puppy? and where? I bet your children are really happy to have another family member in the family a puppy heh. Very cute dog you got there downing. :thumb:

Watch out Paris Hilton!!

Your pup is cute as her Trixiebelle dog!

Hope you will get a dog hand bag like Paris has.

I have 20 1/2 months old daughter sitting next to me screaming into my ear

DOGGIE!! DOGGIE!!

She says she loves your doggie and I said she can only have Conan and Oreo. She goes MEOOOWWW.

Anyway, Spot is beautiful!

Back