My dog Spot

that dog is too cute.

Katzie said:
I have 20 1/2 months old daughter sitting next to me screaming into my ear

DOGGIE!! DOGGIE!!

She says she loves your doggie and I said she can only have Conan and Oreo. She goes MEOOOWWW.

Anyway, Spot is beautiful!

*claps hands* Yesh yesh AllyKat, keep screaming DOGGIE!! DOGGIE!! You want Mommy and Daddy to give you a doggie and make sure it is a Boston Terrier, ok? *nods head in unison with AllyKat!*

downing said:
Here is a pic of our puppy Spot, he is only 4 1/2 months old at 1.9 lbs, he is an AKC teacup Chihuahua.

Enjoy!

Cookie, Tinkerbell has nothing over Spot! That's one of the best damn dogs I've ever seen. Do you carry a bag with Spot in it? :D I love to see people carrying dogs around like that... LOL

Liza said:
Cookie, Tinkerbell has nothing over Spot! That's one of the best damn dogs I've ever seen. Do you carry a bag with Spot in it? :D I love to see people carrying dogs around like that... LOL

Damn right!! LOL! If Kootchie can recall me purchasing an exact replica of Spot plastic bag intended for dogs in Montreal when he was visiting and Spot could have easily fit right in that bag. Whatta sight to see for sure! A weapon for sure, just get Spot to yip-yap at robbers, they wouldn't know what to make of it, just walk away kerfuffled. :P

Cookie Monster said:
*claps hands* Yesh yesh AllyKat, keep screaming DOGGIE!! DOGGIE!! You want Mommy and Daddy to give you a doggie and make sure it is a Boston Terrier, ok? *nods head in unison with AllyKat!*
You're walking the dog right? :mrgreen:

Back