My deaf dog!

Botti, I immediately thought of the lethal white too.
A phenomenon in the Aussie in particular

I see loads of small white dogs too, they're just very common.
Not SO many Dalmatians here, but I've seen some. Don't think any have come into the store where I work yet, at least not on the days I work there.
I thought this was an interesting show of a Dal showing what they can do like in my previous post. It's uTube video, says it has captions. I clicked on them and nothing, but if interested I thought to share the link because there is nice video showing the different exercises dog, horse and rider can compete in together: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1Sy7kRoaR8

The CC do not seem to be talking about the dog as I was reading about wallpaper and donating money and jet plane ? I wonder if the OP dog get confuse about not hearing herself barking.

I couldn't get the CC to work on my end at all and thought it was just me but I did enjoy watching the three in there.
I don't know if that particular Dal is deaf or not

I couldn't get the CC to work on my end at all and thought it was just me but I did enjoy watching the three in there.
I don't know if that particular Dal is deaf or not

I zoomed into 150 % and was able to see it better and this time I had my HA off and did not trying listening to it b/c I could not understand a word. The woman was riding sideward ,that looks harder to me.

The OP dog crack me up b/c she is so darn cute ! What a face .

She is a lethal white. She was a case of a neighbor's dog hopping a fence and not a planned puppy.

that's a good idea to zoom in, how do i do it?

In the upper right hand corner right under the X in the red box I have a tool that a wrench and a 'nut' I and I click on the 'nut ' then on zoom and I can zoom in out or out to make thing bigger or smaller . There a house , star and nut . The nut is the kind you use with a screw . I was trying to find this thread today b/c I wanted my granddaughter to see this sweet dog .

Aww, thank you! I have more pictures to post later. She is a wonderful dog. She finally figured out potty training!

:wave: Hayden and WDYS!

Yay for the potty training:D
She's such pretty little girlie!

Thnaks, WDYS! for your help with the ZOOM.

Did your granddaughter see?

Recently we have a deaf dog in our shelter where I volunteer with training. She has been living with a foster family and when I was at the shelter this weekend I saw on the "going-home" board that she was scheduled to be adopted!
Yay! I hope it went through. She is very cute and has one floppy ear and one more pricked, a little ACD mix puppy who I got a chance to work with a bit. Another sweetie!

:wave: Hayden and WDYS!

Yay for the potty training:D
She's such pretty little girlie!

Thnaks, WDYS! for your help with the ZOOM.

Did your granddaughter see?

Recently we have a deaf dog in our shelter where I volunteer with training. She has been living with a foster family and when I was at the shelter this weekend I saw on the "going-home" board that she was scheduled to be adopted!
Yay! I hope it went through. She is very cute and has one floppy ear and one more pricked, a little ACD mix puppy who I got a chance to work with a bit. Another sweetie!

No my granddaughter did not see the dog b/c we had to go out and was short on time. I use my zoom a lot . If a photo is too big I will zoom it down to see it better.

Back