my cousin died last night

moonflower

Reaction score
i remember posted a thread about my cousin dying unfortunately
she died last night i was not feeling talkive about it all day today but i decide to do it right now anyway

about the funeral planning i am not sure of that they will let me know

Sorry to hear that...she may not suffer anymore...at least she is rest to peace

:hug:

I am sorry to hear that your cousin died. we all have to reconcile every time our loved ones die.:(

Am sorry to learn of your cousin--pls. do hang in there and my thoughts/prayers will be with family and love ones.

~RR

sorry to hear that your cousin died. :( Im sure your cousin is at peace now.

:hug: moonflower you in my prayers.

Yea i remma abt you thread pray for your cousin till now her's passed away which i m sorry heard that and pls hang in there i do undy that you don't feel like talk and take ur time :hug:

I'm sorry to hear that, your cousin is in heaven now and peace... no more painful...

Hope that you're allright....

Hey Moonflower,

I'm sorry about your loss, may your cousin rest in peace, for sure she's no longer in pain. My prayers and thoughts to you and your family.

Hugz

May your cousin rest in peace and our thoughts are with you, families and loves one

I am so sorry to hear about your cousin. My sincerest condolences goes out to you and your family.

I am sorry about your cousin. :hug: My cousin passed away a month ago and I know what that feel like. Hang in there.

Moonflower..I am sorry to hear of your cousin's passing.. may she find the peace she sought for... I do hope ya will be okay.. ya have my condelences for this...

Back