my cat is 8 months old..

here he is.. he must stay with his mama! Ofc i spoiled him very much hehehe! i got his first xmas stocker with black cat on it.. n my hubby say gee u are spoiled him bad HA! i cant help it.. *grin* :D

AWWWWWWW!!! he's so adorable. Just like my cat. His name is Panther and he's 17 yrs old. He has a white tuxedo on his chest and black short hair.

AWWWWWWW!!! he's so adorable. Just like my cat. His name is Panther and he's 17 yrs old. He has a white tuxedo on his chest and black short hair.

I have a female cat name Panther too, she's has long hair and all black.

Such beautiful cat, you have Tweetybirdie...

Yes, I agree with ADers that your cat look like black to me... Dark chocolate... wow... it's such beautiful color...

I myself have a black female cat named Blacky... Her fur is very thicky and fat - such beautiful...

I have a female cat name Panther too, she's has long hair and all black.

Oh yes, I didn't forget how much I love to :hug: your Panther... She is such beautiful and friendly cat.

How's her kitten?

oh no Don't remind me of my cat Renoir... She is a pest but I love her. She has jade color eyes .. not yellow. She is an half Birman that comes from her mommy!

Such beautiful cat, you have Tweetybirdie...

Yes, I agree with ADers that your cat look like black to me... Dark chocolate... wow... it's such beautiful color...

I myself have a black female cat named Blacky... Her fur is very thicky and fat - such beautiful...

yea thats right.. thanks.. really it rarely dark brown cats around there.. so i am lucky got this..

here he is.. he must stay with his mama! Ofc i spoiled him very much hehehe! i got his first xmas stocker with black cat on it.. n my hubby say gee u are spoiled him bad HA! i cant help it.. *grin* :D

Awww so adorable kitten !! Are not you give his name Sylvester ? It is perfect color black and white match Sylvester.

Be careful, he chase you all over in the house. :lol:

Awww so adorable kitten !! Are not you give his name Sylvester ? It is perfect color black and white match Sylvester.

Be careful, he chase you all over in the house. :lol:

hahaha.. Lulu is not black, he changed color to dark chocolate now..

Very cutie! Myself have 3 cats! lol.. Im so freak cat person! Cant live without cats! lol

:afro:

M-

Awww cute! My cat (Tiger) is almost 4 yrs old how can I keep up with my cat(Tiger) from being a wild. She loves to chase, scratch, runs all over the house I can't keep up with her. U wanna her, eh I am kidding!

Back