my cat is 8 months old..

luvsd

Reaction score
here he is.. he must stay with his mama! Ofc i spoiled him very much hehehe! i got his first xmas stocker with black cat on it.. n my hubby say gee u are spoiled him bad HA! i cant help it.. *grin* :D

AWWWWWWW!!! he's so adorable. Just like my cat. His name is Panther and he's 17 yrs old. He has a white tuxedo on his chest and black short hair.

Angel

♥"Concrete Angel"♥
Premium Member
Reaction score
AWWWWWWW!!! he's so adorable. Just like my cat. His name is Panther and he's 17 yrs old. He has a white tuxedo on his chest and black short hair.

I have a female cat name Panther too, she's has long hair and all black.

Liebling:-)))

Sussi *7.7.86 - 18.6.09*
Premium Member
Reaction score
Such beautiful cat, you have Tweetybirdie...

Yes, I agree with ADers that your cat look like black to me... Dark chocolate... wow... it's such beautiful color...

I myself have a black female cat named Blacky... Her fur is very thicky and fat - such beautiful...

Liebling:-)))

Sussi *7.7.86 - 18.6.09*
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have a female cat name Panther too, she's has long hair and all black.

Oh yes, I didn't forget how much I love to :hug: your Panther... She is such beautiful and friendly cat.

How's her kitten?

Dino65

Reaction score
oh no Don't remind me of my cat Renoir... She is a pest but I love her. She has jade color eyes .. not yellow. She is an half Birman that comes from her mommy!

TweetyBird

Premium Member
Reaction score
Such beautiful cat, you have Tweetybirdie...

Yes, I agree with ADers that your cat look like black to me... Dark chocolate... wow... it's such beautiful color...

I myself have a black female cat named Blacky... Her fur is very thicky and fat - such beautiful...

yea thats right.. thanks.. really it rarely dark brown cats around there.. so i am lucky got this..

Kalista

Premium Member
Reaction score
here he is.. he must stay with his mama! Ofc i spoiled him very much hehehe! i got his first xmas stocker with black cat on it.. n my hubby say gee u are spoiled him bad HA! i cant help it.. *grin* :D

Awww so adorable kitten !! Are not you give his name Sylvester ? It is perfect color black and white match Sylvester.

Be careful, he chase you all over in the house. :lol:

TweetyBird

Premium Member
Reaction score
Awww so adorable kitten !! Are not you give his name Sylvester ? It is perfect color black and white match Sylvester.

Be careful, he chase you all over in the house. :lol:

hahaha.. Lulu is not black, he changed color to dark chocolate now..

ScubaladyTx

Reaction score

Very cutie! Myself have 3 cats! lol.. Im so freak cat person! Cant live without cats! lol

:afro:

M-

PurrMeow

Reaction score
Awww cute! My cat (Tiger) is almost 4 yrs old how can I keep up with my cat(Tiger) from being a wild. She loves to chase, scratch, runs all over the house I can't keep up with her. U wanna her, eh I am kidding!