My bump :) [DUW warning]

Lil_country_gal

Reaction score
Ok first you have to know this is not a baby bump. My boa climbed up under my shirt and it looked to funny and to cute not to take pictures. She wraped herself in my tanktop so I couldn't get her out.
SnakeBelly4.jpg

SnakeBelly2.jpg

Meandbelly2.jpg

SnakeunderBelly.jpg

Finally Got her out of my shirt after an hour
BabyBorn.jpg

*shuddering*

Oooh, you brave, brave woman!

Snakes are not my thing. :lol:

Cute!! Even so, Not for me and snakes stay away from me! :thumb:

*shuddering*

Oooh, you brave, brave woman!

Snakes are not my thing. :lol:

Haha, You and I both are the same.

Snakes makes me curl and I'm just not wanting to touch it at all. :lol:

LilCountry - It's cool that you're having fun with your boa. :)

Haha, You and I both are the same.

Snakes makes me curl and I'm just not wanting to touch it at all. :lol:

LilCountry - It's cool that you're having fun with your boa. :)

I'm with you two too. All snakes send shivers up my spine. If I see one here right now, I'd be sitting up on my house roof.

I do respect the snake.

What will you do with it when it gets huge!!

In Florida we have problems with them being released into the wild when the owners no longer can handle them.

... they arn't scary they are so awesome and loving.

I agree lil_country_gal :) Snakes can be awesome, I work with them and often allow the public to touch and pet them. Most women and a surprising amount of men are quite scared or jumpy of them, atleast until they actually touch a snake. :lol:

That's pretty neat, it seems your snake was comfortable being there. :)

Lol I wish I could show you guys that they arn't scary they are so awesome and loving.

I have never owned a snake, so I am curious... If I compare a snake from a cat or dog, in what way is a snake loving? For example, does your pet snake recognise you, or would she follow you around the house, etc.

Baby Blue: She will not get huge. Not all snakes get huge. Burmese pythons and reticluated pythons yes. Most Boa's however do not go over 7 feet. What I have is a Brazilian Rainbow Boa and she will not grow anymore and she's about 5 1/2' right now.

Passionate4ASL: We are going to start doing hands on public events with her she's so well she can be gentle when she's not checking your blood pressure (she's very very strong. She is actually stronger and has a higher muscle to body ratio than a 7 ft red tailed boa. What kind of snakes do you work with?

Daredevel7: Thankyou :)

~SG~: I actually had to pull her out after an hour cause she was starting to get squirmy and I knew she was warm enough she just didn't want to come out. That's normally where we put her is underneath our shirts they like places that it's dark tight and warm. The smell of mom doesn't hurt either :)

Omegaman: Snakes do recognize you after a period of time of consistant handeling. My friend has a boa he takes in with him to pet stores and such and as soon as they get by the mice she starts snapping and people get afraid and all he does is stick his hand in her face (NEVER TRY THIS AT HOME WITH ANOTHER SNAKE!!!) and she smells dad and she calms down. There are many snakes that with again consistant handling they will just crawl up into your lap and watch tv with you. Of course they don't follow you around the house because if a reptile is ever out of your enclosure it should be in your arms. Unless It's a Larger lizard and you are taking it out to be fed or such and than you put baby gates everywhere to make sure they don't find a air duct or something and decide the grass is greener in the snow. So I hope that answers your question.

Thanks CountryGal. I find it very interesting. I have learnt something new today :)

Yikes a snake :lol:

Snakes has to be fed first and not really hungry to be wrapped around people. If not, the person the snake is onto become snake's food. I don't think I'd ever want to have a reptile as a pet. There's a risk and liability involved if the snake harm someone else or someone else's pets if the snake do escape.

A cat or dog would do just fine for my pets.

Btw great picture and :ty: for sharing with us :)

That's why you make sure they don't get out. You know you never really have to worry about becoming a snakes food there are no snakes that look at us as food threats yes food never. If you ever had someone coming towards you that was 10 times your height and you had never seen them before and you thought they were going to kill you that you wouldn't put your defenses up.

Wow brave you are! :)

I like to see the snakes, but are scare of taking care of them because their face have no expression except the stare, it's just making me wonder what they are mood into..

Back