My baby girl!!

Chrysanthe

Reaction score
My sweet lil girl was born on August 18, 2007 she weighed 6 lbs 14 oz, 20 inches

My husband and I are very proud to have her in our lives. She is just so precious!! Name is Jazlyn

Attachments

• IMG00578.jpg
    IMG00578.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 23
Sweet!!!!!! Congrats mommy! :) may the years be blessed with your beautiful baby!

AWWWWWWW! What a cute and beautiful baby!!! :) Cool name!!! I love it! Different! HEE! :)

Congratulations!!!

What a sweet and adorable baby girl, sure is a pretty bundle of joy and good to know all of you are doing well and in much happiness. Beautiful name as well! ;)

Wish each of you the very best with blessings in the days, years ahead. :)

~RR

Congrats on the beautiful Baby Girl. She's adorable! I love the name..its unique but not 'weird'. lol

Congratulations on the birth of your new child, all the best in the years ahead :D

Congratulations!!

Now the wait is long over and you've finally met your bundle of joy. How did the delivery go? I hope it went smoothly for you and your daughter. I absolutely love the name, Jazlyn. I'm sure everything is all new to you with this but to know that you have a daughter in your life is the best thing to have. ;)

Once again, Congratulations!

Congratulations!!

Now the wait is long over and you've finally met your bundle of joy. How did the delivery go? I hope it went smoothly for you and your daughter. I absolutely love the name, Jazlyn. I'm sure everything is all new to you with this but to know that you have a daughter in your life is the best thing to have. ;)

Once again, Congratulations!

It was very interesting. It was a bit hard, especially my first. I especially love epidural except the silly anthieglogist thought my epidural was still filled up and i started to have contractions again and it was so strong. I told them not working!!!! I was going mad! ha... then found out 4 trips for antheigologist to figure out that it was all gone! gosh! it was about over freaking 2 hours!! I suffered with the contractions. Finally he added new epidural, I finally felt better and within a few mins, Jazlyn popped out of me so fast... and dr had to catch her like a football. It was amazing!!!

I love my baby girl and she is such a good baby and loves to eat and sleep alot! whew.

FOr those who congratulated me, thank you!! :)

Awww, congratulations on your new baby and I'm so happy for you! :D

Congrats to you fulliful bundle joy around your daughter arms everyday..

I gonna be next 3 mos left to go....
*mumbling* losing my patience.. having hard time to sleep during the night time... Ain't pretty sight.. cuz my belly is HUGE and only 6 mos preggy term now.

Back