My Army will be invading Rhode Island

Go ahead and try! You won't be able to fit your whole army in Rhode Island! :fu:

Originally posted by SilenceGold
I recall it took 10 mins to drive from the ocean to the top of RI.

Why not drop a nuke smack in the middle of the state. The whole state will be defeated immediately!

I think I just found a general for my army

opium-pod.jpeg

That my friends is an Opium pod. Rhode Island is covered with them. The whole State is full of stoners. It serves no other purpose then A hideout for people like this
mikedike.jpg

We can make better use of this land by getting rid of these people an turn the whole place into one giant dump

Yeah YAHOOOOOO, jump up and down.. SCREAMMMM AS saying " IT IS ABOUT TIME FOR INVADE YOUR STATE!! :P

Originally posted by bbnt
opium-pod.jpeg

That my friends is an Opium pod. Rhode Island is covered with them. The whole State is full of stoners. It serves no other purpose then A hideout for people like this
mikedike.jpg

We can make better use of this land by getting rid of these people an turn the whole place into one giant dump

I think you are mistaken. It's not Rhode Island. It must be one of the islands close to where WonderBum lives. I think New Zealand? Let's nuke it!

ROTF bbnuts! :laugh2: Lemme know how it goes with the RI mission :twisted: What next? New Jersey?

Originally posted by Liza
ROTF bbnuts! :laugh2: Lemme know how it goes with the RI mission :twisted: What next? New Jersey?

Ha ha ha, statistically, Delaware is the second smallest state in the Union, I think. A lot smaller than New Jersey. Only takes 10 minutes to drive from Maryland to New Jersey!

Originally posted by SilenceGold
I think you are mistaken. It's not Rhode Island. It must be one of the islands close to where WonderBum lives. I think New Zealand? Let's nuke it!

Sorry to disappoint ya... New Zealand is a Nuclear Free Zone

If you nuke New Zealand... then you are nuking US's communications arena within the Southern Hemisphere....

Waihopi Spy Base.... located 20 mins drive from Blenheim (where I grew up)...

uncle_sam.jpg

<---still :rl: at bbnt and his AZ army to keep RI safe

I need recruits!

*dialing for a Mother of All Bombs to drop straight on bbnuts house*

Originally posted by kuifje75
Ha ha ha, statistically, Delaware is the second smallest state in the Union, I think. A lot smaller than New Jersey. Only takes 10 minutes to drive from Maryland to New Jersey!
:ugh: 10 MINUTES TO DRIVE FROM MARYLAND TO NEW JERSEY?:ugh: liar liar ur pant's on fire.... it only take us couple of hours, not minutes.... what's the matter with your mind....:lol:

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
:ugh: 10 MINUTES TO DRIVE FROM MARYLAND TO NEW JERSEY?:ugh: liar liar ur pant's on fire.... it only take us couple of hours, not minutes.... what's the matter with your mind....:lol:

:dunno: If you take the Interstate 95, and enter Delaware. It takes only 10 minutes to cross the state on I-95, before you see the bridge for New Jersey.

Back