MVP's browser..

PowerWCRulez

Reaction score
HI there, I checked on my favorite website..

Play Free Online Games, Internet Games, and Free Games | Pogo Games - too much fill up ram and didn't work.

irc servers thru website works on CGI-IRC client in web - No "enter" key to send a text into chat box. It's seem working but no chat. it's show nickname list on right side, channel topics and etc, it's colorful chats..

ebuddy site, didn't work too much filled up ram. go back to hovrs site and stuck, it's overlapped.. had to reboot the MVP.

anyone tested on browser?

HI there, I checked on my favorite website..

Play Free Online Games, Internet Games, and Free Games | Pogo Games - too much fill up ram and didn't work.

irc servers thru website works on CGI-IRC client in web - No "enter" key to send a text into chat box. It's seem working but no chat. it's show nickname list on right side, channel topics and etc, it's colorful chats..

anyone tested on browser?

LOL Opera Browser don't support Flash player. :( I can't wait to get VideoSign 3.0 download software into netbook. Can play video games.

LOL Opera Browser don't support Flash player. :( I can't wait to get VideoSign 3.0 download software into netbook. Can play video games.

Yea, it's java based at pogo. the Animated gif works too. what else work for IRC chat?

Do you need a date with new girl? :laugh2:

Nah, lol.... and I tested the facebook, it's very slow browsing, the chat popped up that my friend went offline and then I clicked X to close chat box. I can't type the "what's on our mind?" to send out a message :(

Nah, lol.... and I tested the facebook, it's very slow browsing, the chat popped up that my friend went offline and then I clicked X to close chat box. I can't type the "what's on our mind?" to send out a message :(

Yes, Browser is slow feed and lack of keyboard. Not so worth to use instant message for MVP. You may use pager as BB or PDA.

Yes, Browser is slow feed and lack of keyboard. Not so worth to use instant message for MVP. You may use pager as BB or PDA.

Yep I agree with you.. Maybe in the future MVP's USB port can use "travel rubber keyboard" (rolled up and put into the bag).

Also I tested the MTA bus and train it's working prefect in real time scheduling it's auto re-freshing to check the train or bus schedules use "Text" feature.

Yep I agree with you.. Maybe in the future MVP's USB port can use "travel rubber keyboard" (rolled up and put into the bag).

Also I tested the MTA bus and train it's working prefect in real time scheduling it's auto re-freshing to check the train or bus schedules use "Text" feature.

New updated firmware will be coming for USB issue.

I wonder that bus or train lines have WiFi hotstop network?

what wrong laptop with web cam and wifi? can do more with laptop than lugging mvp around?

I think you guys missed the point of having WEB BROWSER for MVP, the true reason why they added this feature because when u go to starbucks or att-wifi, u have to go thur web browser to accept term and condition, thats all.

Web browser is useful on MVP just for accepting TERM AND CONDITION at hot spot, thats it

I think you guys missed the point of having WEB BROWSER for MVP, the true reason why they added this feature because when u go to starbucks or att-wifi, u have to go thur web browser to accept term and condition, thats all.

Web browser is useful on MVP just for accepting TERM AND CONDITION at hot spot, thats it

Exactly, it's just why they had to add the basic browser in order to make it work the way as you said... and also that the mvp is the primarily a videophone (not a laptop-type).

-----------------------

It's still a beta version and the 20/20 program just started... it's too early for the mvps to have everything working yet so give 'em some time to improve mvps and its firmware like others (aka VPad and etc) experienced same before, folks.

Back