MVP (Purple)

smcutefawn

Reaction score
Hello, everyone!

I would like to have a MVP (Purple), please. If you don't want your MVP, I am interesting to have it and I would pay the shipping fee. Please email me at fawn94402@yahoo.com. I am a clean lady.

Thanks. ::cool2:

A old mobile video phone device by Purple. It's long dead right now. It's basically obselete because many new smartphones and tablets can do the same thing.

hovrsmvp.jpg

A old mobile video phone device by Purple. It's long dead right now. It's basically obselete because many new smartphones and tablets can do the same thing.

hovrsmvp.jpg

Thank you kindly for your information!

-P

Re:

Since I am still interesting in having a Purple MVP and don't mind how old it is - long time ago, that is no matter to me. It is important: the condition is a good run.

My email addy is fawn94402@yahoo.com My name is Andrea. Thanks.

Since I am still interesting in having a Purple MVP and don't mind how old it is - long time ago, that is no matter to me. It is important: the condition is a good run.

I dont see the point of buying one? they are not being passed out by purple anymore. Its not thiers to give away. purple gave mvps to deafs and assigned it to them. If anyone thinks of giving away theirs, I would check with purple first before doing anything. Just saying....

Wirelessly posted (sent from a smartphone. )

PowerON said:
MVP isn't for sale. I think.

Yep its property of Purple, inc. Not for sale. You either keep it forever or return it back to the company.

Yep its property of Purple, inc. Not for sale. You either keep it forever or return it back to the company.

I just check with friend who work for Purple. Can be re-sale. *shurg*

Why ask for a product that doesn't do anything?

PowerON said:

I just check with friend who work for Purple. Can be re-sale. *shurg*

I confirmed with my friend who works for Purple and he said that you can do anything with it and even dispose it but have to recycle it and separate the battery to recycle battery as well.

So that means, you can modify it to run on UNIX based OS or use it as a web browser (slow) or sell it to get rid of it...whatever you want. Purple doesn't want it back.

Last edited:

I confirmed with my friend who works for Purple and he said that you can do anything with it and even dispose it but have to recycle it and separate the battery to recycle battery as well.

So that means, you can modify it to run on UNIX based OS or use it as a web browser (slow) or sell it to get rid of it...whatever you want. Purple doesn't want it back.

wow. i have a mvp. i havent used it for like 3 years since i have a android and my pc as a ntouch pc

Back