Mute?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would class Deafgem and DeafDyke as bullies. All they do is have ago at people for being 'fake' or other really silly things.

Can you two, not be nice for once? Maybe you two are in the same house using the same computer as you are total bullies that just get at people for really small things! Grow Up!!!

Bahahahaha....a bullie? its obvious Naida you are not around Deaf people to understand that we Deaf are smart enuf to see thru the crap posted on here. Then when we call it as it is you want to label us as bullies and yet want to learn our language and marry our kind. Oh please.....you have a lot to learn.

Bahahahaha....a bullie? its obvious Naida you are not around Deaf people to understand that we Deaf are smart enuf to see thru the crap posted on here. Then when we call it as it is you want to label us as bullies and yet want to learn our language and marry our kind. Oh please.....you have a lot to learn.

our kind? Naida is Deaf

i think people confusing blunt with bully.deafgam is blunt what point of wasting words.if you around group of deaf you would understand...

i think people confusing blunt with bully.deafgam is blunt what point of wasting words.if you around group of deaf you would understand...

And I get the feeling the "blunt" is often being used to excuse "bullying". There is a difference in not using any more words than necessary and seeming to try to hurt the feelings of the one being addressed or at the least not considering those feelings.

I'm profoundly deaf but I don't go around calling people sad or fake or anything else like you to are doing!

Deafgem and DeafDyke just go round causing crap for people! You two won't get far in life with that kind of attitude!

You are acting like 5 years olds having a huff!

Your smart enough to see thru the crap that is written on here! Surprised really as its you two that is writing it!

You are very small minded!

just have move on and upwards..i get dreadful bullying from local forum where i live they take piss out of my poor spelling and english but i no idiot...i refuse to stop using it, i wont have bunch of small minded locals pushing me off even though it hurtful what they say..you have push on

Your smart enough to see thru the crap that is written on here! Surprised really as its you two that is writing it! You are very small minded!

oh really Naida? im not out to bully anyone. did you just not bully me? huh? yes, you did. calling someone small minded is bullying them. how can you point your finger at me and others when you turn around do exact what you complaining and blaming them for. im not out to hurt anyone. i am and i will call it as i see it. you just bullied me Naida. does this make you bully?

I'm profoundly deaf but I don't go around calling people sad or fake or anything else like you to are doing! Deafgem and DeafDyke just go round causing crap for people! You two won't get far in life with that kind of attitude! You are acting like 5 years olds having a huff!

here is another attack by you NaidaUP. seriously, do you really want to talk about bullying? because you sure are dishing it out here. i am not trying to bully "Mute" . i strongly believe that he has some sad issues that he needs professional help with. you have a problem with that? then open your own thread and address it.

I know I will get tons of shit for this but some Deaf posters can't write coherent sentences and they have had access to the wonderful (aka terrible) education systems of the developed world.

But we know that ability in written English is often related to English being a second language for deaf individuals...unless (by your reasoning) they are from another country.

Also, expressive aphasia can affect people of any age. Children with sickle cell anemia have strokes as early as a year of age.
And if a person used sign language before having an injury to Broca's area, they would STILL have expressive aphasia. The pathways of visual language and spoken language both go through Broca's area. (If you disagree then you are basically arguing that sign language isn't equivalent to spoken language and that would be unfortunate)
Hypercoaguability happens to all age groups.
Don't argue medicine.

I'm just begging you to reconsider how you treat other people.

ecp, it seems like you just decided to attack people in this thread for "bullying" just to rile things up a bit. If this poster had a shred of legitimacy I would have just kept quiet.
I know that a lot of deaf educated (and even oral and mainstreamed educated) alumns don't always have the best written language. But that is completely different from someone with say a severe expressive written language LD. Heck, I've seen English used by speakers of other languages in a "HUH?" way.

AND it also seems like if this was CLEARLY a faker the people attacking us would be screaming we're discriminating against fakers.
If this person wasn't a faker, there wouldn't be a million holes in his story.

True, but do you really think someone who was legit would be all "mysterious" about the cause of his speech issues?
I know about this population, and it's very low incidence. Someone who was legit most likely would have used a term like "spoken language impairment", and had learned ASL and or other augmentive and alternative communication as a part of their formal educational process.

You are getting worked up over a so called fake on a forum that you will never meet the person! Have you not got a life to just to walk away!

Do you get a kick out of attacking other people, eh?

I find it pretty sad, tbh that you two both act like 2 year olds!

You are getting worked up over a so called fake on a forum that you will never meet the person! Have you not got a life to just to walk away! Do you get a kick out of attacking other people, eh? I find it pretty sad, tbh that you two both act like 2 year olds!

look at your last sentence there, NaidaUP. Again, you are bullying us. Would you please stop.

True, but do you really think someone who was legit would be all "mysterious" about the cause of his speech issues?
I know about this population, and it's very low incidence. Someone who was legit most likely would have used a term like "spoken language impairment", and had learned ASL and or other augmentive and alternative communication as a part of their formal educational process.

You know about "that population"?
Do you mean people who are reaching out for support?
If that is the case you don't know much about that population.
If you don't have a background in medicine, don't pretend to know about the various causes of aphasia.

If you can demonstrate a thorough knowledge of neuro anatomy and neuropathology, then you can maybe discuss this stuff.
I'm not saying I'm an expert but I definitely have more qualifications than "I know someone who has aphasia".

look at your last sentence there, NaidaUP. Again, you are bullying us. Would you please stop.

If you wanted her to stop, you would stop baiting her.

Be an adult.

But I really doubt you or any other member has stopped to really consider the kinds of things you say to other people on here.
How many times have you accused someone of being "fake"?
How many times have you ridiculed someone?
How many times have you acted in exactly the same way the people who tormented you (I'm assuming you were bullied as kids but maybe you were always immune (aka the bully))?
How many times have you said things that make people feel unwelcome and unwanted?

Please don't ignore what I just wrote.
Take a moment to actually look at what you have said over the years.
I'm not going to waste my time doing that for you.
Hell, I am really addressing everybody here.
Don't say things on alldeaf that you wouldn't say in person.
Don't assume that people here are not "real" people.

How would you react if I responded to your questions with "Just so you know we eat fakers for LUNCH!"
I am using great restraint by not pointing out some obvious things.

For all we know, someone here might be on the verge of suicide and trying to find SOMEONE who understands what they are going through.

Just think about what our comments say to a real, living, human.

You think that's bullying?!

All I'm trying to get thru to you is, why do you get so worked up over people being fake, people wanting benefit with their hearing aids, people not taking sign as their first language. People are different, and these people you will never meet from this forum.

If you were an adult, you would just walked away and not even reply to a thread that you don't agree with. If you think this op is a fake, instead of working yourself up over it, just don't reply.

Same with DeafDyke, replying to my thread calling me sad! If you assume something that isn't true or you don't agree, just don't reply! SIMPLE?!

NAIDAUP***here is part of hour quote*****All I'm trying to get thru to you is, why do you get so worked up over people being fake, people wanting benefit with their hearing aids, people not taking sign as their first language......
i have not said anything about hearing aids nor babies learning signs for their first language. you have falsely accused me to start another argument. you continue to point your finger at me and yell and then tell me you are trying to get thru to me. with false accusations!!! you have really shown to me what kind of person you are thru these post. please leave me alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back