Muslims are totally taking over the States. Land of the Free? I think not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nobody456

Reaction score
Angle: Muslim law taking hold in parts of U.S. - Politics - Decision 2010 - msnbc.com

"

In a recording of the rally provided to The Associated Press by the Mesquite Local News, a man is heard asking Angle : "I keep hearing about Muslims wanting to take over the United States ... on a TV program just last night, I saw that they are taking over a city in Michigan and the residents of the city, they want them out. They want them out. So, I want to hear your thoughts about that."

"

Well, I saw a TV ad the other day that said that Jersey Shore was taking over the country.That dude is misinformed.
--------------------------------------------------------------

on the serious side, perhaps someone would like to invoke the Ruby Ridge incident or the McCarthyism of the 50's

Angle: Muslim law taking hold in parts of U.S. - Politics - Decision 2010 - msnbc.com

"

In a recording of the rally provided to The Associated Press by the Mesquite Local News, a man is heard asking Angle : "I keep hearing about Muslims wanting to take over the United States ... on a TV program just last night, I saw that they are taking over a city in Michigan and the residents of the city, they want them out. They want them out. So, I want to hear your thoughts about that."

"

Well, I saw a TV ad the other day that said that Jersey Shore was taking over the country.That dude is misinformed.
--------------------------------------------------------------

on the serious side, perhaps someone would like to invoke the Ruby Ridge incident or the McCarthyism of the 50's

I always love the "I heard it...........(insert name of any unidentified source!)

Yeah....:shock: my dad does that sort of a thing quite a bit.

He's into "respect your elders".

OMG, Angle is an idiot.

I should move to Nevada to vote her out. :iough:

muslims rock

I am a wannabe muslim. Get to keep the women in a seperate room anytime you want and keep them clothed in those burka's so clothes for the women is now cheap. Not to mention the 72 virgins I get when I off some nobeliever. Hot dam !! I only gor 2 virgins in m,y life so far, all the others were well used.

I haven't seen a Muslim today....

death of old time religion

Like it or not islam is becoming the dominate religion of the world. The old mainstream religions are losing out to fundamentilist or islam. Just lok at catholics, they hjave become pretty much a rich mans religion. All the churches they close down are where they are most needed, but the catholics follow them money- out to the burbs where the rich white people live. I give catholics 20 years before they die out .

Frankford, Texas? Huh. It is not that far from where I live. Muslims are everywhere here. And they are friendly and nice. Even bought a car from a Lebanese. Regularly, I say hi to a young Muslim with her hijab who works at Sprouts.

One thing- there are many Indians and Pakistanis here as well.

One thing- there are many Indians and Pakistanis here as well.

Please remember the Indians have the right-of-way on the road at all times, no exception. At least that's the case in Toronto...

I'm Jewish, I'm here...

the original article lines in first posting, to me, contains ideas based to generate fear and separation - "us" vs. "them".

there are many people who might identify as Muslim who don't wear the stereotypical dress.

Almost everyone is my neighborhood is Muslim. They fled Bosnia.

One of my teachers in college traveled extensively in the Bosnia area and spoke some of the languages of that region.
Do you know if any of the people where you live Bott have encountered any suspicion or anything simply because they were Muslim?

One of my teachers in college traveled extensively in the Bosnia area and spoke some of the languages of that region.
Do you know if any of the people where you live Bott have encountered any suspicion or anything simply because they were Muslim?

I don't think so. Iowa invites refugees any time there is a conflict. THis goes all the way back to Vietnam war.

The Bosnian Muslims here are very hard working and constantly improving their property.

Plus only wear a head scarf for women. Just long skirts on the older women.

They have also lots of grocery stores, and restaurants, and have introduced new foods to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back