Murder near my home

I remember it was either 1974 or 75 that a serial robber and killer group went through Jacksonville, Florida, Lake Cities Florida and Georgia. Did you know that Rockin Robin?

Are you sure? Chicago is almost four times more murder than Houston.

gun-control-2-cities.gif

I am disagreed with you. I grew up Chicago since 1985 and it's all SAME crimes to me since.

due of hurricane IKE, more crime arise from Louisianian came to houston to survived to bring their criminal habitant causes the highest crime stragetic in this city. So now it gets a bit lower crime very slowly lately

Are you sure? Chicago is almost four times more murder than Houston.

gun-control-2-cities.gif

I am disagreed with you. I grew up Chicago since 1985 and it's all SAME crimes to me since.

Mark means that his neighborhood is mostly safe, but there are bad area in Chicago like southside and westside part of city.

I remember it was either 1974 or 75 that a serial robber and killer group went through Jacksonville, Florida, Lake Cities Florida and Georgia. Did you know that Rockin Robin?

Wasn't his last name "Toole"..??...If so, then he and his cousin or friend...(not really sure)...committed a lot of murders....One night when I got off work, there was road construction and I had to detour....got lost....(it was 2-3AM in the morning)...and I winded up on the same street that he lived at.....very dark street...and I was scared out of my wits!

Mark means that his neighborhood is mostly safe, but there are bad area in Chicago like southside and westside part of city.

Thank you, Foxrac. Yes, Rogers Park is mostly safe, with the exception of the western portion of the area. I live in the eastern portion, near 5 schools, so that's why shootings here are rare, and this is actually a school zone, so shootings aren't supposed to be happening here, anyways, so whoever did this is in BIG TROUBLE.

Thank you, Foxrac. Yes, Rogers Park is mostly safe, with the exception of the western portion of the area. I live in the eastern portion, near 5 schools, so that's why shootings here are rare, and this is actually a school zone, so shootings aren't supposed to be happening here, anyways, so whoever did this is in BIG TROUBLE.

Look at all the shootings that are happening IN the schools so shootings can happen anywhere even within the school zones. The shooters don't care whether there are schools or not. In short, there are no safe places anymore.

Look at all the shootings that are happening IN the schools so shootings can happen anywhere even within the school zones. The shooters don't care whether there are schools or not. In short, there are no safe places anymore.

I'm well aware of that, but it does NOT happen here that often-- mainly on the South Side.

People also forget the reason why murder per capital is higher in cities is because there are more people in the capital ratio compared to smaller towns.

My hometown had ten murders one year. That was highest amount we had seen in a town of only 5000. We went almost three years without having another.

Some neighborhoods can go without a murder for a long time while neighborhoods down the street can have some almost every other week. This is nothing new.

Back