Mud Run

farewell65

LOL at Homer Simpson
Premium Member
Reaction score
I cant find any thread about mud run such as Warrior Dash, Tough Mudder, Spartan Race, and many more.

Anyone of you all involve and running?

For me, hell yeah I am!! I am addiction to that thing!! Because it has more challenge, good experience, and fun!!

I ran Warrior Dash twice, Merrell's Down and Dirty Mud Run Series twice in Philadelphia, PA, Super Spartan Race 2 weeks ago in VA near to DC, and will be running Tough Mudder for the first time this Sunday near Frederick, MD!

I ran and battle against 3 gladiators before crossing finish line at Spartan Race

photo.php

mud crawl at Merrell's Down and Dirty Mud Run Series Philadelphia 2012

photo.php

trying to get over 8 foot wall at Primal Mud Run 2011

photo.php

I was wearing pimp daddy santa claus costume (crazy and stupid idea!!!) at Warrior Dash 2012

photo.php

I ran and battle against 3 gladiators before crossing finish line at Spartan Race

photo.php

mud crawl at Merrell's Down and Dirty Mud Run Series Philadelphia 2012

photo.php

trying to get over 8 foot wall at Primal Mud Run 2011

photo.php

I was wearing pimp daddy santa claus costume (crazy and stupid idea!!!) at Warrior Dash 2012

photo.php
Looks like you're trying to embed images from Facebook and from HTTPS.

You're using the URL to the page, not the actual images themselves. Even if you did manage to use correct URL to the images themselves, Facebook is a private website and images don't always show up. HTTPS means it's a secure source and those also don't always show up due to security protocols on some people's computers.

I tried going to the images myself and only managed to see the first three, but no the fourth... because of Facebook's privacy.

Looks like you're trying to embed images from Facebook and from HTTPS.

You're using the URL to the page, not the actual images themselves. Even if you did manage to use correct URL to the images themselves, Facebook is a private website and images don't always show up. HTTPS means it's a secure source and those also don't always show up due to security protocols on some people's computers.

I tried going to the images myself and only managed to see the first three, but no the fourth... because of Facebook's privacy.

ah gotcha, no wonder so should I use http from photobucket or like that?

Mud Run....is this where you drive a truck into a mud pit?....Mud spewing everywhere?...If so, then a friend took me to one once.....He drove his truck and made it through all that mud...(No, I did not ride with him!)....:giggle:...He was laughing and full of mud all over him...it was really a mess!....Some other guys had to get a tow truck to pull them out.

And I had to ride home with that muddy truck and my friend...He did ask me if I would "like" to go back the next weekend.....:shock:...and I said, "No Thanks"...and you need to go home, take a bath and wash your truck!

Mud Run....is this where you drive a truck into a mud pit?....Mud spewing everywhere?...If so, then a friend took me to one once.....He drove his truck and made it through all that mud...(No, I did not ride with him!)....:giggle:...He was laughing and full of mud all over him...it was really a mess!....Some other guys had to get a tow truck to pull them out.

And I had to ride home with that muddy truck and my friend...He did ask me if I would "like" to go back the next weekend.....:shock:...and I said, "No Thanks"...and you need to go home, take a bath and wash your truck!
No, it's actually like a marathon that's all in mud. There are sometimes obstacle courses such as climbing hills, walls, ropes, crawling, etc.

Some are difficult and some are basic. What makes it challenging is the fact you aren't running on hard stable ground. You're running through wet mushy mud.

Newbie Looking to do a Mud Race in 2013

Hi guys! :wave:

I'm seriously considering doing a mud race next year for the big 3-0... I rely purely on my hearing aids and lip reading to be able to hear and communicate. As I am considering doing a mud race and do not have the nifty "water proof" hearing aids yet - I will have to leave the ears out for the race.

Do any of you have any tips or recommendations of what to do/look for, etc. in an event like this? I have participated in many sports but this would be my first time in a chaotic event/environment without the ears... For now - I figured that I just need to do my best to study up on the events, rules, etc. beforehand, and also just follow other people's example...

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Thanks all :ty:

Back