MSNBC prez whines....

kokonut

Reaction score
"Tuesday -- you guys should be doing some investigations; I have never seen it in all my years of cable -- same overnight, same everything. And they doubled their ratings in a day? It is impossible." Griffin continued, "I have never seen it. They did election-night numbers in the demo Tuesday."

The Nielsen numbers Griffin refers to include MSNBC beating Fox News on Monday in the adults 25-54 demographic at 7 p.m. and tying Fox News at 10 p.m.

MSNBC President Wants 'Investigation' Into Fox News' 'Impossible' Ratings Gain - The Hollywood Reporter

The Nielsen rating is correct.

Who hell care about rating.

News is news.

Yep. Verified.

‘The Kelly File’ ratings surge is legit: Nielsen - NY Daily News

More interesting stats:

A new prime time lineup, coupled with the second week of the government shutdown, propelled Fox News into the top five ad-supported cable networks during the week of October 7. FNC placed fourth in both prime time and total day, averaging 1,905,000 and 1,170,000 viewers, respectively.

MSNBC placed 20th in prime time, with 803,000 viewers, and 18th in total day, with 503,000 viewers. CNN placed 32nd in prime time and 26th in total day, averaging 508,000 and 433,000 viewers, respectively.

Cable Network Ranker: Week of October 7 - TVNewser

The prez of MSNBC need to learn to do away with less whining and conspiracy mongering.

Back