Mrs. Potty Mouth For President

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texan Guy

Reaction score
Ms. Potty Mouth runs for president - Maggie's Farm

LAMO! "Put this on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need those sunglasses. We need to go back!"

WTF? "What are you doing inviting these people into my home? These people are our enemies! They are trying to destroy us!"

Ohh! "F**k off! It's enough that I have to see you shit-kickers every day, I'm not going to talk to you too!! Just do your G*damn job and keep your mouth shut."

WTF? "I have to admit that a good deal of what my husband and I have learned [about Islam] has come from our daughter.

Mr. Potty Mouth Also for President

From The Raw Story: Op-Ed: McCain's 'volatile temper' may derail Straight Talk Express

Columnist Sidney Blumenthal has written about the "fighting side" of Senator John McCain (AZ-R), who most pundits consider the frontrunner in the race to become the Republican Party's 2008 presidential candidate, wondering if his "volatile temper" that the media often overlooks may end up derailing the "Straight Talk Express."

The senator's "volatile temper" sometimes surfaces in the form of derisive obscenities levelled at his opponents and colleagues, according to Blumenthal, who once served as a senior adviser to President Bill Clinton.

"McCain's political colleagues, however, know another side of the action hero -- a volatile man with a hair-trigger temper, who shouted at Sen. Ted Kennedy on the Senate floor to 'shut up,' called his fellow Republican senators 'shithead,' 'fucking jerk,' 'asshole,' and joked in 1998 at a Republican fundraiser about the teenage daughter of President Clinton, 'Do you know why Chelsea Clinton is so ugly? Because Janet Reno is her father,"' Blumenthal writes for Salon.

---

Current President Potty Mouth

From the Washington Monthly: Political Animal

“Keep those m-----f------ away from me. If you can’t, I’ll find someone who can.”
~ George W. Bush, 2004-07-08 to an aide backstage after refusing to answer reporters’ questions about his relationship with indicted Enron executive Kenneth J. Lay.

From CCN: Bush, Blair laugh off microphone mishap

U.S. President George W. Bush and British PM Tony Blair have laughed off the moment when their unguarded comments were broadcast to the world on a live microphone at the G8 summit in St. Petersburg. -

Apparently not expecting an open mic to pick up his remarks, Bush told Blair: "See the irony is what they need to do is get Syria to get Hezbollah to stop doing this s--- and it's over."

---

And Vice President Potty Mouth

From Washington Post. COm: Cheney Dismisses Critic With Obscenity

A brief argument between Vice President Cheney and a senior Democratic senator led Cheney to utter a big-time obscenity on the Senate floor this week.

On Tuesday, Cheney, serving in his role as president of the Senate, appeared in the chamber for a photo session. A chance meeting with Sen. Patrick J. Leahy (Vt.), the ranking Democrat on the Judiciary Committee, became an argument about Cheney's ties to Halliburton Co., an international energy services corporation, and President Bush's judicial nominees. The exchange ended when Cheney offered some crass advice.

"F--- yourself," said the man who is a heartbeat from the presidency.

I'm talking about the people who wants to be president in 2008.

Oh, yeah, McCain dropped out.

Did he dropped out of the race or not? Correct me if I'm mistake.
As far as I know, he's still in the race. I checked Foxnews and CNN, and there is no mention of him dropping out. :dunno:

I'm talking about the people who wants to be president in 2008.

Oh, yeah, McCain dropped out.

Wait a second, There was no news on McCain dropped out of the race yet. It would have been announced in the newspaper and world wide news on TV, but I see no mention of him dropping out yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back