Mr and Ms AllDeaf

violet

Reaction score
So out of pure boredom I decide to make a thread
to see who you would nominate for MR and MRS AD :)

I would make this a poll...
But I won't do it now for there's too many people to choose from
So until I have a good number of nominations.. for say 5 people..i will make it a poll
and we'll see who wins :)

Lets just do it for fun.. and boredom eh?:wave:

Last edited by a moderator:
So out of pure boredom I decide to make a thread
to see who you would nominate for MR and MRS AD :)

I would make this a poll...
But I won't do it now for there's too many people to choose from
So until I have a good number of nominations.. for say 5 people..i will make it a poll
and we'll see who wins :)

Lets just do it for fun.. and boredom eh?:wave:

Hmmmmmmmm
Would be a lot easier to narrow down if there was something to think of... hmm

vote for me - either Mr. or Mrs. AllDeaf! *giggle* kiss kiss!

15841_220149044688_508499688_4114031_3497765_n.jpg

Hmmmmmmmm
Would be a lot easier to narrow down if there was something to think of... hmm

huh!? what do you mean.. you can nominate anyone later who ever has the most nominations i will
make a poll to narrow it down to the pair

should it be Mr. and Ms. instead? so They both are not married therefore they can get nominated. :dunno:

That would be more easier for to narrow down and vote? Unless any mr or mrs who are married want to be part of this mr/mrs alldeaf. then make two separate two are unmarried and two married. haha

should it be Mr. and Ms. instead? so They both are not married therefore they can get nominated. :dunno:

That would be more easier for to narrow down and vote? Unless any mr or mrs who are married want to be part of this mr/mrs alldeaf. then make two separate two are unmarried and two married. haha

Oo good point. Thanks Frisky

Can a mod change the title of this thread to MR and MS. please an Thank you!

**ahhhh my head*** too much PC

wow, Jiro, that is exactly what I expected you to look like.

It's hard to decide but I would have to say Shel90 or Bottesini or Jillio, or maybe even Miss Delectible. For the guys, I could be intimidated enough to say Jiro, but then we could go with JClarke, DieHardBiker, or shoot, I just don't know all the men or aren't aware they are men.:laugh2:

I don't know!!

I nominate Jiro for Mrs./Ms. AllDeaf.

I have an idea who should be his Mr. AllDeaf, but I don't want to cause any uproars.

Back