Move Over Domino's!...BK is gonna start delivering....

Yep, usually fresh fast food takes a bit longer to make than pre-made fast food. When I order stuff from restaurants that don't believe in microwaving, use byproducts in food and all that stuff. It takes a bit longer to make than normal from what I noticed. For example, Baja Fresh takes a bit longer to make food than Taco Bell or Taco Johns.

Right, I see what you're sayin. I hate when McDonalds serve old breakfast to me. I had a very bad old breakfast sandwich and I tossed it out the window in car. :lol: I only done it once and hope do not have to do it again.

ah if you guys went to subway just go to front and ask for paper and pen and write down then wait for line to be no longer a pain in ass to wait in line once all are gone and it's just me then I hand the order what i wrote down on note and volia.. I have my sandwich ;) I did that many times lol cuz i refused to stay in line if I had to order something and I can't talk anyway nobody does understand thsoe days anyway lol anywya back to the topic I liked burger king LONG LONG time ago til they stopped making steakhouse burgers i was PISSED.. so I simple stopped going lol ;)

This is what it will look like after delivery;

burger-king-gross-1.jpg

Yeah, that's why I prefer to make a lot of our meals from scratch.

And it actually cost less to make your meals from scratch. I use to made all my meals from scratch but it is a lot of work for one person. I know Marty would disagree with this as he think he is a person!

And it actually cost less to make your meals from scratch. I use to made all my meals from scratch but it is a lot of work for one person. I know Marty would disagree with this as he think he is a person!

Yes, that's true about the costs.

Back in 1988, there was a fast food joint in Muncie, IN that would not only deliver food, but take a personal check!

I did this at least once while at Ball State University that fall.

I want to say it was Rally's, but that might not be correct.

Back in 1988, there was a fast food joint in Muncie, IN that would not only deliver food, but take a personal check!

I did this at least once while at Ball State University that fall.

I want to say it was Rally's, but that might not be correct.

Rally's....wow....we used to have them here in Jax, but no longer. There is a place called "Checkers"...their burgers are so greasy!...yukky!....

As for checks, any Pizza delivery will not take checks anymore, must be via ur credit card....too many people writing out "rubber checks" (no $$ in the bank). Same thing for Chinese delivery, at least it is here in Jax.

Not just that, if they are being delivered in plastic containers, the heat contained in a small space would convert to dew resulting in one soggy burger.

Ew.
I was thinking the same thing.

We'll see if it's a success for them.

I don't see how it would really be successful. I know because when I order from Burger King and then drive home, I don't get a bite out of my burgers until 20 to 30 minutes later and they have a wet taste to it. Some days, it tastes good. Some days, it doesn't. I guess it depends on how my burgers were packed.

Back