Move Over Domino's!...BK is gonna start delivering....

New subway with a drive-thru,right? now the window is boarded up. why? drive-thru was too popular.

I don't think it's because it was too popular. It is hard to make subs fast when you're ordering subs in a drive thru. Subs are more complicated than Mcdonalds or Burger King.

I don't think it's because it was too popular. It is hard to make subs fast when you're ordering subs in a drive thru. Subs are more complicated than Mcdonalds or Burger King.

Very true! You should have seen the workers. They were exhausted. One guy was an excellent sub-maker and he gave up. :lol:

EDIT: You made a lot of sense. :hmm:

There's always a long line at the Subway that we frequent. But the subs are really good and fresh, so we don't mind the wait.

As for BK...the boys like it there on a Saturday, and it's always crowded. I'd rather get BBQ from Sonny's (right next to the BK)...and usually do, as they have take out also but have to walk in to order it (no drive-thru).

why on the road? BK's delivering so they get to stay home and never get out.

Just lock the kids in the bedroom and order out for BK...and go back to sleep....and yea..they want fries with that!

I hope that BK hires people who drives turbocharged cars to deliver BK food so that food can get to them fast before they become cold.

Well, we do have NAS (Naval Air Station), and those Jets could make the delivery runs!...Just stand in your yard, and they can throw the order out...Did ya want fries with that?...Here comes 1 fry, 2 fry, 3 fry, 4 fry...etc., etc., etc....As for ur Pepsi/Coke....splash right in ur face!...:giggle:

Very true! You should have seen the workers. They were exhausted. One guy was an excellent sub-maker and he gave up. :lol:

EDIT: You made a lot of sense. :hmm:

Yep, usually fresh fast food takes a bit longer to make than pre-made fast food. When I order stuff from restaurants that don't believe in microwaving, use byproducts in food and all that stuff. It takes a bit longer to make than normal from what I noticed. For example, Baja Fresh takes a bit longer to make food than Taco Bell or Taco Johns.

Wow... Now we're going to have even more lazy people...

More fat lazy people! I could not believe when I heard this on the news. next you will be able have to ice cream sundaes delivered to your home. All some people will need to do if find out a way to have a toilet installed in their lazyboy
and they'll never have to get up again!!

Yep, usually fresh fast food takes a bit longer to make than pre-made fast food. When I order stuff from restaurants that don't believe in microwaving, use byproducts in food and all that stuff. It takes a bit longer to make than normal from what I noticed. For example, Baja Fresh takes a bit longer to make food than Taco Bell or Taco Johns.

For sure, it takes time to make food from scratch as opposed to thawing out frozen chicken nuggets in the microwave :)

I wouldn't go so far as to say fat people are lazy and I think it's unfair and unkind to generalize them like that (not directed to sequoias).

Come to think of it...the gas prices are rising...and if BK does make a success of this venture, feel sure BK might raise their prices.....or even charge for delivery....:hmm:

Come to think of it...the gas prices are rising...and if BK does make a success of this venture, feel sure BK might raise their prices.....or even charge for delivery....:hmm:

Or drop the whole idea all together.....

Not just that, if they are being delivered in plastic containers, the heat contained in a small space would convert to dew resulting in one soggy burger.

Ew.

Heh, if a person makes the choice to eat BK, I don't think they care if their burger is soggy, cold, hot, whatever. You aren't eating real food at that point anyway. You're eating convenience and addictive food additives that make you fat and sick.

wow, I was just talking about it a few weeks ago - why they don't ever deliver, hmmm

yikes

I wonder how it's gonna calculate - money from burgers vs money spent on gasoline/delivery.

Fuzzy

I bet that Burger King will have rule. Maybe something such as a minimum of $15 order or more for a free delivery. Do anyone think Burger king will drive 2 miles to deliver 1 burger??

I bet that Burger King will have rule. Maybe something such as a minimum of $15 order or more for a free delivery. Do anyone think Burger king will drive 2 miles to deliver 1 burger??

There will be a $2.00 delivery fee. I never had a Burger King meal!

Heh, if a person makes the choice to eat BK, I don't think they care if their burger is soggy, cold, hot, whatever. You aren't eating real food at that point anyway. You're eating convenience and addictive food additives that make you fat and sick.

Yeah, that's why I prefer to make a lot of our meals from scratch.

Back